D2ZERO CUSTOM DARTS
Hi everyone, my apologies but I thought I should offer a quick update. There have been many changes at Showtime recently - too many to mention more than this update! The accounts aren't a problem, we moved from one financial server program to a new one - this put a delay on our management accounts - we then were in the process of arranging a new accountant and solicitor to act on our behalf going forward - resulted in more delays. HMRC are fully involved in all our business so nothing to worry about at all there. D2Zero: wow this has been a headache! 1 single day after launching the company and making it live, the internal changes came at Showtime. Basically our staff were reduced by 3 quarters to what it was. It took 3 weeks to turnaround the internal matters, and along with a surge in business for Showtime this made it too difficult to give the time to D2Zero. This was my own company, with solely myself involved, and I was devastated to let people down. It will resurrect in the future, and will be much more manageable then. I can't apologise enough to the darts players that ordered and then had to be refunded. I thought it best to let the refunds be processed through Paypal claims - that way everyone was guaranteed the refund without me having to remove more time from Showtime. As a gesture for anyone on here who placed orders, I will keep your details and when launched again I will give you the same deal but at half price.
Hopefully this clears up a bit of confusion and Showtime looks like having an amazing 2019. The new products are fantastic!
Scott Cole
Director
Showtime Darts
(10-30-2018, 08:07 PM)ShowTimeDarts Wrote: Hi everyone, my apologies but I thought I should offer a quick update. There have been many changes at Showtime recently - too many to mention more than this update! The accounts aren't a problem, we moved from one financial server program to a new one - this put a delay on our management accounts - we then were in the process of arranging a new accountant and solicitor to act on our behalf going forward - resulted in more delays. HMRC are fully involved in all our business so nothing to worry about at all there. D2Zero: wow this has been a headache! 1 single day after launching the company and making it live, the internal changes came at Showtime. Basically our staff were reduced by 3 quarters to what it was. It took 3 weeks to turnaround the internal matters, and along with a surge in business for Showtime this made it too difficult to give the time to D2Zero. This was my own company, with solely myself involved, and I was devastated to let people down. It will resurrect in the future, and will be much more manageable then. I can't apologise enough to the darts players that ordered and then had to be refunded. I thought it best to let the refunds be processed through Paypal claims - that way everyone was guaranteed the refund without me having to remove more time from Showtime. As a gesture for anyone on here who placed orders, I will keep your details and when launched again I will give you the same deal but at half price.
Hopefully this clears up a bit of confusion and Showtime looks like having an amazing 2019. The new products are fantastic!
Scott Cole
Director
Showtime Darts

Maybe don't start ambitious projects that require a lot of work when you had cut down on 3/4 of your staff? Also what about those people who don't file a Paypal claim in time, seems ridiculous that you won't even take the time to respond to them any more. 

Maybe you'll have a great 2019 but I won't be spending any money on your darts after reading all this.
(10-30-2018, 08:07 PM)ShowTimeDarts Wrote: Hi everyone, my apologies but I thought I should offer a quick update. There have been many changes at Showtime recently - too many to mention more than this update! The accounts aren't a problem, we moved from one financial server program to a new one - this put a delay on our management accounts - we then were in the process of arranging a new accountant and solicitor to act on our behalf going forward - resulted in more delays. HMRC are fully involved in all our business so nothing to worry about at all there. D2Zero: wow this has been a headache! 1 single day after launching the company and making it live, the internal changes came at Showtime. Basically our staff were reduced by 3 quarters to what it was. It took 3 weeks to turnaround the internal matters, and along with a surge in business for Showtime this made it too difficult to give the time to D2Zero. This was my own company, with solely myself involved, and I was devastated to let people down. It will resurrect in the future, and will be much more manageable then. I can't apologise enough to the darts players that ordered and then had to be refunded. I thought it best to let the refunds be processed through Paypal claims - that way everyone was guaranteed the refund without me having to remove more time from Showtime. As a gesture for anyone on here who placed orders, I will keep your details and when launched again I will give you the same deal but at half price.
Scott Cole
Director
Showtime Darts

Scott, I know I didn't take up the offer - mainly due to zero spare cash - but you say you are leaving the refunds to be processed through paypal claims.  Do all the people who took up the offer know that they need to make paypal claims and if not then will you be contacting the ones who aren't aware?  It got deleted fairly quick, but there was a post with a couple of replies on one of the facebook groups yesterday and I got the impression they were still waiting for some sort of word from you, so presumably haven't resorted to paypal yet.
Come on Showtime, I like your darts! Don't disappoint us nutz.
(10-30-2018, 08:19 PM)joeriw96 Wrote:
Scott Cole
Director
Showtime Darts

Maybe don't start ambitious projects that require a lot of work when you had cut down on 3/4 of your staff? Also what about those people who don't file a Paypal claim in time, seems ridiculous that you won't even take the time to respond to them any more. 

Maybe you'll have a great 2019 but I won't be spending any money on your darts after reading all this.
Really sorry to hear that mate, and I can only apologise. As far as I was aware I had updated everyone on what to do, if I missed you I'm sorry again pal. As said, once it restarts you will have the same offer at half the price - if you wanted to take it up. As a gesture also I'd like to send you your choice of any Showtime Darts sets - again if you wish to take that up. It's a small way of offering my apologies other than just words.
Scott
(10-30-2018, 08:21 PM)mc1958 Wrote:
Scott Cole
Director
Showtime Darts

Scott, I know I didn't take up the offer - mainly due to zero spare cash - but you say you are leaving the refunds to be processed through paypal claims.  Do all the people who took up the offer know that they need to make paypal claims and if not then will you be contacting the ones who aren't aware?  It got deleted fairly quick, but there was a post with a couple of replies on one of the facebook groups yesterday and I got the impression they were still waiting for some sort of word from you, so presumably haven't resorted to paypal yet.

Hi Mike, good post. I will certainly be double checking every customer that ordered to make sure I did instruct them. If I didn't they will receive a direct refund from us. Paypal was a good option as they were covered, and by us allowing the case they got refunded quickly. Lesson learnt from my side and a lot of bad luck/bad timing! But I'd like to make sure everyone leaves this not too disappointed and anything I can do for any individual they can contact me direct through Showtime.
Scott
(10-30-2018, 09:05 PM)ShowTimeDarts Wrote:
Scott Cole
Director
Showtime Darts

Really sorry to hear that mate, and I can only apologise. As far as I was aware I had updated everyone on what to do, if I missed you I'm sorry again pal. As said, once it restarts you will have the same offer at half the price - if you wanted to take it up. As a gesture also I'd like to send you your choice of any Showtime Darts sets - again if you wish to take that up. It's a small way of offering my apologies other than just words.
Scott

Just to be clear I was not in the D2Zero promotion, was just thinking aloud about all those who were.

As for the set of darts, it's a nice offer but I'd rather you donate a set to the forum for the next raffle or maybe sort something out with the admins for a giveaway on here.
Thanks for the reply Scott, much appreciated Smile
(10-30-2018, 09:18 PM)joeriw96 Wrote:
(10-30-2018, 09:05 PM)ShowTimeDarts Wrote:
Scott Cole
Director
Showtime Darts

Scott

Just to be clear I was not in the D2Zero promotion, was just thinking aloud about all those who were.

As for the set of darts, it's a nice offer but I'd rather you donate a set to the forum for the next raffle or maybe sort something out with the admins for a giveaway on here.

Consider it done pal, I'll send some through to Daz
(10-30-2018, 09:49 PM)ShowTimeDarts Wrote: Consider it done pal, I'll send some through to Daz

That's great, thanks a lot. 

And if I see something I fancy in your next launch..... who knows.
Just to clarify. Your saying that we need to claim our money back. And there's no chance of getting our design in the near future
(10-31-2018, 05:20 PM)davee64 Wrote: Just to clarify. Your saying that we need to claim our money back. And there's no chance of getting our design in the near future

Hi Dave, if you are happy to do it that way. If not we will refund you direct, just pm me
I'm finding D2Zero impossible to get a reply. As stated by themselves, I requested a refund on 3rd November. So far, nothing. Hopefully Paypal will be able resolve this issue
(11-20-2018, 01:55 AM)davee64 Wrote: I'm finding D2Zero impossible to get a reply. As stated by themselves, I requested a refund on 3rd November. So far, nothing. Hopefully Paypal will be able resolve this issue

That doesn't sound good, but hopefully Scott logs on and sees this and responds. As far as paypal is concerned Scott said he isn't opposing any disputes raised, so you should get your money back via them, although not sure how long that takes.

On the subject of paypal disputes etc, Scott if you see this, given Dave's post above that he hasn't got his refund yet, have you now told everyone that they need to make a claim via paypal?  I know you are busy with the Showtime launch and everything, but I think this needs resolving sooner rather than later.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom darts help Baloos 5 249 02-06-2019, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Mac-attack99
  Custom copper tungsten darts bkbum 4 515 10-25-2018, 07:00 PM
Last Post: brenthahn
  custom made darts davee64 17 2,034 09-13-2018, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Jugger
Photo Custom darts JayKay 28 2,743 09-13-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: davee64
  Custom darts idea JayKay 24 3,005 11-23-2017, 10:37 AM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85