L Style Krystal One Case and L Style L Case review
(07-25-2018, 04:33 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(07-24-2018, 05:26 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Bril review again Darren!  Big Grin

Nah, not a shoulder strap. Put your Crystal Dartzilla on a specially designed L-Style push cart so that you can carry all the gazillion accessoories along as well! And a second set of Dartzillas!  Big Grin Smile Cool

Having said that, I am totally impressed with the quality of the plastics of the Japanese L-Style, at least where their slightly flexible, virtually non-breakable CRYSTAL CLEAR POLYCARB shafts are concerned! BTW, I haven't broken one yet, despite cutting many shark groves into them, and having had numerous bounceouts on tiled floors. Hope the Kyrstal case follows suit where plastic durability is concerned.

Thanks Chris! Smile  May be I should drop it and see if it breaks?

Give it several slow, hard press first and see if there's any 'give'. Kinda like pumping the plastic, but don't try to push it in all the way as it may break if you push far enough.

If it feels like a solid hard shell, it might crack, but if it has the slightest give, chances are it might not. 

Also rap it quick and hard with your fingernails. A sharp, higher pitch and short hollow sound usually indicates a more brittle plastic (short frequencies?), whereas a slightly more dulled sound may indicate a more flexible material (longer frequency).  

Can't wait to see the results of your drop test.  Cool
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
(07-25-2018, 01:41 PM)Bounce Out Wrote: Great review Darren, I like these but I wish they would have done some without the little "gimmiky" badges on them,

The badges are just rubbery strips that can be slipped off.

Nah, not a shoulder strap. Put your Crystal Dartzilla on a specially designed L-Style push cart so that you can carry all the gazillion accessoories along as well! And a second set of Dartzillas!  Big Grin Smile Cool

Having said that, I am totally impressed with the quality of the plastics of the Japanese L-Style, at least where their slightly flexible, virtually non-breakable CRYSTAL CLEAR POLYCARB shafts are concerned! BTW, I haven't broken one yet, despite cutting many shark groves into them, and having had numerous bounceouts on tiled floors. Hope the Kyrstal case follows suit where plastic durability is concerned.

(07-25-2018, 06:31 AM)The G Wrote:
(07-24-2018, 05:15 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(07-24-2018, 04:44 PM)Great White North Wrote:
(07-24-2018, 04:31 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Thanks Brad, lol its possible but going to be one big case to be lugging around hahhaha! Big Grin

Just attach a shoulder strap to it. Big Grin

Tongue

I’m still quivering .  Rolleyes

Tongue

(07-25-2018, 01:41 PM)Bounce Out Wrote: Great review Darren, I like these but I wish they would have done some without the little "gimmiky" badges on them,

Thanks Ian, you could try the Bikini one lol Smile

MMMM Food for thought ??!.  perhaps a topless version,
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson WC, 25g

"Hopefully I`ll get to throw 3 in Heaven before the Devil finds out I`m dead" !

[Image: S2xtmfG.png]
Thanks for the review Darren. I had no idea they came in all those colors or had that many accessories.
[Image: ARJSu2G.jpg]
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
(07-25-2018, 09:03 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote:

Give it several slow, hard press first and see if there's any 'give'. Kinda like pumping the plastic, but don't try to push it in all the way as it may break if you push far enough.

If it feels like a solid hard shell, it might crack, but if it has the slightest give, chances are it might not. 

Also rap it quick and hard with your fingernails. A sharp, higher pitch and short hollow sound usually indicates a more brittle plastic (short frequencies?), whereas a slightly more dulled sound may indicate a more flexible material (longer frequency).  

Can't wait to see the results of your drop test.  Cool

LOL I wont if it breaks then its a waste Smile

(07-26-2018, 07:40 AM)Bounce Out Wrote:

(07-25-2018, 06:31 AM)The G Wrote:
(07-24-2018, 05:15 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(07-24-2018, 04:44 PM)Great White North Wrote: Just attach a shoulder strap to it. Big Grin

Tongue

I’m still quivering .  Rolleyes

Tongue

Thanks Ian, you could try the Bikini one lol Smile

MMMM Food for thought ??!.  perhaps a topless version,

Big Grin Tongue

(07-26-2018, 04:31 PM)Spencerdl Wrote: Thanks for the review Darren. I had no idea they came in all those colors or had that many accessories.

Thanks Derrick! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
The missus has one and I've always wondered what the spare long part is for, I highly doubt anyone would ever use that in addition to the main one.
(08-28-2018, 04:45 AM)Ayame Kiru Wrote: The missus has one and I've always wondered what the spare long part is for, I highly doubt anyone would ever use that in addition to the main one.

not sure its meant to be added but may be used instead of what already attached?
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I bought a couple of the flight holders at the Development tour from our new found friend Berry van Peer. bit thin on the ground in the UK,
Really neat piece of kit, as well as keeping your L Style flights intact.
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson WC, 25g

"Hopefully I`ll get to throw 3 in Heaven before the Devil finds out I`m dead" !

[Image: S2xtmfG.png]
(11-20-2018, 02:23 PM)Bounce Out Wrote: I bought a couple of the flight holders at the Development tour from our new found friend Berry van Peer. bit thin on the ground in the UK,
Really neat piece of kit, as well as keeping your L Style flights intact.

nice one Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Takoma XL Darts Case Review Getagrip 13 764 03-05-2019, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  L-Style Flights and Shafts Review Getagrip 40 7,040 02-15-2019, 10:27 PM
Last Post: ME27
  Scaccia Originals Custom Made Darts Case Review Getagrip 26 1,330 02-13-2019, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Scooter916
  L Style Premium Lippoints Review Getagrip 23 1,435 01-08-2019, 03:27 PM
  Harrows blaze case review skinnygav 8 1,650 01-07-2019, 02:39 AM
Last Post: hhigashi
  L Style Gomu Shaft Tightener review Getagrip 14 2,992 11-24-2018, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Kevin Bell
  Trinidad Darts Plain Darts Case review Getagrip 10 1,136 10-06-2018, 09:14 AM
  L-Style Bull Extractor review Getagrip 11 2,372 07-22-2018, 04:48 PM
  Metroline Ultra Case Review Jhat 6 1,977 02-19-2018, 11:41 PM