Harrows Assassin 24g (Ringed Grip)
Seeing that there are no reviews of this dart, so here it goes.

My favourite tungsten dart pattern by Harrows in ringed grips and in 24g, not too heavy. Simple design without all the elaborate cuts, which means it will last a lifetime and survive all the wear and tear from banging barrels together. Fancy and elaborate grips will get dinged up over time from close groupings, a major factor to consider in buying a dart for me, I prefer longevity over an expensive fancy dart that looks ugly after getting banged up in close groupings, not to mention the weight lost from all the wear and tears.

Close-up of the barrel, quite smooth to grip, the taper behind is great for rear grippers, not sure it it feels good on other players.
IMG 1384

IMG 1389

Weight matching of the barrels, 0.07g difference of one of the barrels, very close match!!

Fitted with Harrows shark hologram flights. 
IMG 1381
20180722 141848
Nice review.  Have a short review of the 23g Assassin, but added this to the index.  Well done!
Nice review mate, have a plus one Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(07-24-2018, 02:47 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Nice review.  Have a short review of the 23g Assassin, but added this to the index.  Well done!

I like that 23g Assassin review! The bullet shaped version. Had been searching everywhere for this 24g review, but found none. I'm loyal to Harrows, love Made in England darts. Big Grin

@Getagrip, it's always YOU who made me buy certain darts, I've always loved your professional reviews!! Cool
(07-24-2018, 03:17 PM)LKH9 Wrote:
(07-24-2018, 02:47 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Nice review.  Have a short review of the 23g Assassin, but added this to the index.  Well done!

I like that 23g Assassin review! The bullet shaped version. Had been searching everywhere for this 24g review, but found none. I'm loyal to Harrows, love Made in England darts. Big Grin

@Getagrip, it's always YOU who made me buy certain darts, I've always loved your professional reviews!! Cool

I get that a lot Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Thanks for the review and thats a nice set of darts!
Ok great now I'm going to hunt for these in a lighter version. Thanks for enabling me to buy another set. LOL
Great review mate! Would suit me as a rear gripper but I prefer the straight ones Smile
Currently throwing: DartsClearance 22 grams

180's in 2018: 14 
180's in 2019: 4 (3-4-2019)
great darts indeed! i have them and im going to buy a second set of them. very affordable and good standard shaped dart for beginners first set or for advanced players prefering this shape. seems like they are very well made, since they dont have "match weighted guarantee" 0.07g difference is literally nothing. i dare to say probably not even a pro would notice if one of theyr darts were even 0.1-0.2 grams hevier or lighter ? its so small difference.
Best leg 501: 12 darts (180,180,29,112) 
Highest checkout: 164 (T19, T19, Bull)
Darts: Shot! 9ti2 24g & Harrows Elite 24g
(10-03-2018, 08:42 AM)JP Ahinko Wrote: great darts indeed! i have them and im going to buy a second set of them. very affordable and good standard shaped dart for beginners first set or for advanced players prefering this shape. seems like they are very well made, since they dont have "match weighted guarantee" 0.07g difference is literally nothing. i dare to say probably not even a pro would notice if one of theyr darts were even 0.1-0.2 grams hevier or lighter ? its so small difference.

About the Match Weight Guarantee, in Harrows catalogue, most of them have it except the brass sets, just not on their website. But then even the Club Brass and Silver Shark have 0.00g difference!! Big Grin

But 0.07g is just nothing. Red Dragon Darts standard is 0.1g difference, even bigger gap. When the darts are clashed together all the time with wear and tear, the weight will be even more different anyway, makes no difference in future! No worries! Sleepy I heard MVG uses the same set of darts for all his competitions, totally dinged up barrels.