Looking for a better case
Hey everyone, I'm new to this whole thing and ended up with a set of Hammerhead Darts.  I know, I know, a craigslist find, it is what it is.  I am not a fan of the case they came in and am looking to pick up another one.  I tend to like cases for things that will hold all of my stuff for that particular sport or hobby.  I was looking at the Casemaster Classic Dart Case.  Anyone using this one?  Thoughts?  Thanks in advance.  
I have a target daytona, holds a full setup, room for a spare set of barrels in the main pocket, place for spare stems and a few zip pockets for flights and other bits and pieces without being too bulky...loads out there though that can hold more
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(07-21-2018, 02:10 AM)hamo Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Thanks Hamo I will check that out.
You might need a big case to store all your stuff - someday.  I know I do.  But what you need first, is a case to carry your darts ready to play.  Such a case should hold at least one set fully loaded, plus spare flights, stems and so on.  Something like the Target Daytona Hamo mentions.  There's also the Target Takoma, and Unicorn makes the Contender XL.  A-Z darts carries a fair selection, check it out Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile .  I would think a soft wallet or a 1 set 'small box' would be in the right range for starters.  

cheers...
I have a case from Darts Clearance which hold 2 fully assembled sets and lots of flights stems and my flight punch for just £19.99 but the postage for you could be a deal breaker
p[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Hi, you can check this one, he is pretty nice hold 3 sets of darts ( 1 fully assembled ).
Plus zip pockets for points, pockets for flights, pockets for stems ect..
Winmau Urban X Dart Case: 12 £ = 15 $
I bought my first Casemaster in the mid-90’s and I’ve now been using one for ~25 years. IMO they’re the best, their prices are reasonable and you’ll never go wrong with one of them. Mine holds two sets and has a belt loop so in a league or tournament setting, I never have to leave my darts out of sight. IMO there’s a lot to be said for that.
Thanks everyone for the comments and advice. I do see a need for a smaller case if I am going to be heading into bars or league play, right now I don't see that happening anytime in the near future. When it does I really like the idea of the Target Daytona, clipping a smaller case to my belt loop in my opinion is the way to go. I'm new and trying to learn but that just makes sense to me. In the meantime I ordered a Casemaster Classic and that should hold all I will need to hold for a very long time. I can't thank each and every one of you enough for your input, I greatly appreciate it and please keep it coming.
I’m a minimalist where my darts are concerned, I use a Winmau pocket dart fob holder similar to this one. https://www.a-zdarts.com/unicorn-pocket-fob.html

It holds my darts with flights attached and I keep a spare set of stems and flights in the little pocket, that’s it.

Dave.
I have three of these and I love them.  No, they do not hold fully assembled darts but that's not a deal breaker for me.  They hold two sets (without flights) and plenty of gear if you are going out to play. They are well made and no bigger that a small paperback book.

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=13125
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Target Takoma is great IMO.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Drop in case v zip up ‘normal’ wallet case Ed180 16 1,607 05-19-2018, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Ed13