TIGA Hyper Point or CONDOR Ultimate Point
Has anyone tried the latest TIGA Hyperpoint tips or the Condor Ultimate? What's your feedback? I'm interested in the longer tips really, like TIGA's 27mm or 30mm, and wonder if they bounce around like crazy? The Condor is 31mm, and claimed to not bend so easily.

https://www.facebook.com/tigadarts/video...289977412/

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=40665
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
I use the Condor's exclusively and find them not to bend/flex like most others considering their length. That said, I've ordered some of the Tiga's and will report back upon their arrival and wee test.
Cool!  Cool
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
I tried Condor Ultimate's on my Trinidad Gomez Type 7 (Barrel Weight: 21.5g) and found them to bend quite quickly and as a result got bounce out after bounce out. Probably because my barrels are quite heavy. Sadly, I didn't get to try them on lighter barrels as I was quick to give them away.

I have not gone around to trying Tiga Hyper Points yet but would like to hear feedback here as well from others who have.
i think best are cosmo fit point plus ,and l style premiums
Tiga Hyper Points are Amazing! Highly suggest giving them a try. Bought them in both sizes and colors and all are strong and durable. Glad I ordered a few packs when I could because they are no longer available on Amazon in my area. If you can buy them, do it!
(05-22-2019, 03:43 PM)Blaž Benedik Wrote: i think best are cosmo fit point plus ,and l style premiums

Cosmo Fit Point +, hell yeah! Cheap, durable, good shape, comes with a mini wrench. Cool

I got negative impression on L-Style Lippoint though, 1 person on Amazon wrote that it broke right in the barrel, requiring a digger to dig it out. A friend of mine also said the same. Undecided  Hearing these incidents from different people, I avoid it. And it's not cheap.... But most of the Japanese professional players use it  Huh
Fav Dart : Harrows Nemesis 20g softip & RAZR Bulbous  20g softip
Shaft      : Harrows Heavy Metal 4g brass
Flight      : Harrows Hologram Fantail, Dimplex, Velos
Points     : Cosmo Fit Point + , CHEAP Harrows Conversion Points
Board     : Harrows Pro Matchplay
Machine  : VSPhoenix
OCD Darter!! Shy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally Finished my Soft Tip Point Review. Bull 15 766 10-04-2019, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Elusive Dream
  Private Label Fit Point+ ? BDG 13 1,299 03-08-2019, 03:41 PM