Shot! Vikings
Couple of real world photos of the Berserkas

[Image: 38391194_10217042963607297_4138827135798...e=5BD64A1D]
[Image: 38392089_10217042958967181_8476224387945...e=5C0A86B4]
The problem I have with darts like these, and others with multiple grip patterns and multiple barrel shapes, is that it's impossible to know how they might feel in hand. While I appreciate their design and the craftsmanship that goes into each dart they are way too expensive for me to gamble on. Guess I'll have to stick to the basic designs.
Liberal heathen
(08-03-2018, 06:54 PM)cubdog Wrote: The problem I have with darts like these, and others with multiple grip patterns and multiple barrel shapes, is that it's impossible to know how they might feel in hand. While I appreciate their design and the craftsmanship that goes into each dart they are way too expensive for me to gamble on. Guess I'll have to stick to the basic designs.

Yep, ^^^ this. I could see myself throwing the Hammers (as a front-gripper I couldn't throw the other two at all), but for that price I'd rather just buy a dart in the same shape I know for a fact that I could throw, like the RD Richard North. Not Shot's fault that there's no try-before-you-buy store near me, of course, but there's no way I'd spend sixty or seventy quid on a dart which might be retired for good after my first hour of throwing it.

They look amazing!!!
nice looking darts, I guess they are the shorter range would cater to those not like their tribal or Ronin ranges. The rear weighted dart sparked my interest... I cant say I have tried throwing a rear weighted dart as yet, but am quite tempted to find a shop stocking the drakkar model so I can have a try. Thanks for the pictures Wild Dart Wildheart.
Chappers Wrote:Yep they'll probably be pretty expensive but looks like there's a lot of work gone into them so I can see why.

I've picked my last few sets up second hand which has helped a lot, got some Quantums for £20 on eBay yesterday Smile

How are the Quantums? I've always fancied a set but never got round to buying!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
(08-10-2018, 09:47 PM)Yuillsy Wrote:
Chappers Wrote:Yep they'll probably be pretty expensive but looks like there's a lot of work gone into them so I can see why.

I've picked my last few sets up second hand which has helped a lot, got some Quantums for £20 on eBay yesterday Smile

How are the Quantums? I've always fancied a set but never got round to buying!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sorry, only just saw your post, unfortunately the quantum never arrived, must have got lost in the post Sad

I got my money back but would have preferred the darts lol, I ordered those and some mckicks on the same day from different sellers and didn't get either, I'll stick to buying from the forum I think!
Madhouse Customs 23.8g
L Style flights & stems
Unicorn Volute points

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Shot! Vikings Handmaidens Chappers 28 1,600 05-29-2019, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Kiwi..Nz