L-Style Champagne 'Punch'. DIY Video on Pg #2
Champagne Polys here I come, Champagne Polys here I come!!!!!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Someone mentioned in Darren's L-Style system review, that it would be really nice if L-Style produced a Champagne cap punch so that poly flights could be used with Champagne caps ... 

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Designa Poly Teardrops on the Carbon Silent, and different flights done up, or waiting to be done!   Smile 
Sorry for the beat up older flights. Just wanted to experiment first.

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Anybody want to see my punch?  Big Grin
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
I tried this myself one time with a scalpel and ruler - it failed and I ruined a flight  Rolleyes How did you do it AD ?
Did someone trim the top off there L-style punch ??

Simplicity
is often the best approach in life.

Freehand, as usual. Wink

I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
Yeah. If you need a stencil, you can take an old l-style flight and cut off two wings... voilà
(07-18-2018, 07:03 PM)Rabe1 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I just squash mine up~!  Lol

Does anyone want to know how to DIY this? I'm not sure as there's been lots of views, but very little response to this thread, or my earlier one.

Yes, please show how you do it.
I did it like i wrote with a stencil of an old champagneflight, but my cuttings don't look that accurate like yours. So i would be very interrested in your technique  Smile
Let me try to figure this out. Pictures are quick, but doesn't really show you. A video maybe, but gotta wait awhile. Flu interrupts things!  Big Grin

BTW, my stenciling is horrid. Just so you know in advance!  Lol

(07-18-2018, 05:16 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Just remembered ... trimming would make the Shell Lock hole larger I think  Huh

Anyways Crusher, you now know the secret of my Champagne 'Punch'!  Big Grin

(07-19-2018, 12:37 AM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Yes good job, you have a steadier hand then i do lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many punch their flights? MadMike4 70 7,857 09-27-2019, 06:26 PM
Last Post: 4737 Carlin
  L-Style Shell Lock Punch MariusOveras 8 509 02-21-2019, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  Remove champagne rings L-Style Stefan Gusko 4 383 09-09-2018, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Stefan Gusko
  who uses shell lock punch system hikfromstik 26 8,210 07-02-2016, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Mel Timtiman