Tip for playing Cricket
An interesting, fun and challeging variation. Great bar game or just for excellent practice. Same basic rules except game is played with random numbers instead of the standard 20-15. Bull stays the same. Put all the numbers in a hat, each player alternates picking a number until there are six numbers chosen. Those are put on the board and you play the game using those numbers. Interesting when you can't count on a high value trip to balance out a points deficit.
(06-12-2014, 06:15 PM)JayPro Wrote: Regarding going for bull partway through the game, there are a lot of guys who would get [insert adjective meaning irate] if you went for bull 'out of turn'.  It's supposed to be last, after all.  That's why it's at the bottom of the list.

I've seen guys start throwing at the bull in the first couple rounds.  I don't see a problem with it, but am not sure I'd try to take it 'early'.  I'd worry about wasting a dart by missing and not being lucky enough to to have the dart land somewhere else and still count.

Does anyone use NScore from nakka.com?
Where in the rules does it say, or even imply that the numbers must be played in order. The objective is to win. The bull is at the bottom simply out of convention, it could just as easily be at the top of the list.