Cinege Darts - Ogree 22g
Nice!
Great review and a nice looking dart! I'm glad they've put their own mark on them with the coating and I'm amazed they can sell them at the same price as the Designa, with a lot of companies, coating = +£££
currently torn between Cosmo Mickey Mansell Cyclone 22.9g and Shot! Ronin Makoto 23g both with the following setup: 

Intermediate white L Style carbon silent stems
L Style black standard flights with black metal champagne caps
Plain black 32mm points with tridents

Super review. Nice looking dart and I like the coating they have added to them
=========================================================================================
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(07-14-2018, 04:21 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Thanks. Coating is really nice and something different.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
OK so I'm weak, but I really need more darts and they look all shiny and green and pointy and they will soon be mine Ha Ha
Current Board 
Gladiator 2 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
23 Gram Modified ONE80 Comets with black points, Pro Grip stems, punched RD Hardcore flights with Target titanium stem rings                      

If you can hit the target when your arse is hanging out you are a great player 

PB since re starting playing in 2014. 15 darts May 25th 2015  and  equalled May 25th 2016                                                           
(02-11-2019, 03:43 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Will you not get slapped with charges on them though Chris?
(02-11-2019, 08:39 PM)Calvinize Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Never have in the past
Current Board 
Darts
23 Gram Modified ONE80 Comets with black points, Pro Grip stems, punched RD Hardcore flights with Target titanium stem rings                      

PB since re starting playing in 2014. 15 darts May 25th 2015  and  equalled May 25th 2016                                                           
Well I am a happy ChrisThefish, ordered Monday and arrived from Hungary Friday. 2 sets of flights and a set of medium stems + darts.
I'm not sure the flights or stems are co-ordinated though LOL
Plain black points already fitted made me smile too, grip feels positive but not aggressive so will give them some airtime very soon
Current Board 
Darts

Great review and a nice dart(great pics).
Nice review