Cinege Darts - Ogree 22g
I am a fan of small dart brands and companies. I like them, they sometimes have interesting designs, that you don't find elsewhere and they sometimes just try different things.
So I was happy when I discovered a new brand, that I have not known about. Thank you, facebook algorithm.

Cinege Darts is an hungarian darts company, that was founded in 2017. You can check out their ranges Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile . So far they are mostly selling darts, that are also sold as part of the Desgna range. They just add their own logo on them, but as they are selling them for similar prices as Dartscorner, I think it is fair to customers. 
When I am not mistaken, they have at the moment one steeltip design of their own, called Hirto. Check them out Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile .

Cinege is the hungarian word for tits, the little birds. Wink 
So now you understand their logo.

But I don't want to talk about the company in general, I want to talk about the set I received. 

The darts are called Ogree and are at the moment only available in 22g. I think the name is based on the ogre monsters, which also would fit with the colour of the coating.

It must be first said, that the darts are the same design as the Designa Ferocity darts, that you can buy on Dartscorner in 22g, 24g and 26g. The Ferocity don't have a coating, but otherwise they are identical as far as I can say.

The darts are sold as barrel only and retail for 43.70€ + postage, but I will talk about the price later.

The darts come in a simple cardbox, that is really not worthy of saying a lot. It does the job and that is all.

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

I also got a free set of flights from them. Nice design.

The Ogree are 90% and are 52.2mm x 6.15mm.
My measurements fit with that and they are drilled out 8.42mm and therefore I would say they are centre balanced.

Weight match was also good. (21.99g; 22.00g; 22.08g)

So the quality is good.

The main feature of these darts is a green PCT Titanium Coating. It is not really green, but more kind of a jade-green. A very nice colour. Not bright, but elegant in my eyes.
Also it is an unusual colour for a coating, so it is a bit special.

The barrel is straight and features two grip zones.
From the front to around middle of the barrel it features a double ring grip, with thin rings. Especially the space between the double rings is quite small, no comparison to the Adrian Lewis G1 darts. But the grip is a nice medium level of grip. (Griplevel: 6 out of 10)
Not sure if it is the coating or not, but the part with the coating also feels a bit blunt, but not in a troubling way.

The rear features a razot grip, but I would call it mini shark grip, as it is smaller than normal shark grip and also lacks a bit of the aggressivity of real shark grip. For me this is not a bad thing, as I find shark grip most of the time sticky. This grip feels nice and more like a high level of micro grip. A nice high level of grip. (Griplevel: 8 out of 10)
That sounds like a high rating and it is, but the grip adapts well to the pressure of your fingers.

Overall a nice set of darts. The coating really looks nice and the grip is also fine.

These and the Designa Ferocity are often compared to the latest signature darts from Max Hopp. The Bull's Max90 2.0. I posted pics of them Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile , so you can compare both sets on your own.
My comparison would be, that the Hopp's have more space between the double rings at the front and the grip at the rear is a simple thin ring grip. Overall the Hopp's are less grippy than these here.

The Ogree retail for 43.70€ + at least 4.90€ withing europe. So a total of 48.60€. The Ferocity on dartscorner retail for £39.95 and with the discount code and the cheapest shipping option to germany, they cost £40.10, which is around 45€.
So there is not a lot of difference between both sets. As the Ogree have a coating on them, I would say they are actually better value than the Ferocity's.
At the moment Cinege Darts does not ship outside of europe, but they said, that they would offer shipping outside of europe soon.

Overall I think, the price for the Ogree is okay. They are darts from a small company and so you can't rate the value in the same way as for a big company, that produces thousands of sets of one model.

I am personally not the biggest fan of long and slim darts, but those were flying nice for me. I felt that they are slim, which is not always the case, but I guess the length and thickness increased the feel for me. The balance is nice and so is the grip. It does feel good, it is a good amount of grip, but it was not too much to handle. Slipping was obviously no problem on them, but I also had no problem with stickiness.

I choosed a longer setup for them, as I wanted to use standard flights with them, to give the long barrel more stability. So I went with medium stems, to not have the visusal impression of blocking my target. To reduce the weight of the stems, I went with McKicks Lightning Slim stems. (Actually I used the identical Shot stems, that have been now discontinued).

Flights are just One80 Pure Strength. They are a bit thicker than normal flights, as they are 130 micron. Reason for that, was that I wanted a bit of extra weight, right at the end to get them landing a bit flatter.

In the end a nice dart, that should work for all kind of grippers. Although it is not their own design, Cinege did a good job on making the Ferocity a more stunning dart, without really increasing the price.

Nice darts, i like the green on them
Striking darts.  The coating is very well done with an aesthetically pleasing look.  Very thorough review - and you christened them as well!  Updated the reviewed darts index, under various brands.
Brilliant review and now you own them with that 180.
I also like the green coating.
No no no I'm supposed to be Saving money not finding more things to spend it on! Lol

Nice darts and great review and pics!
2018 180s: 27/30
2018 Best leg: 14
2018 Highest finish: 152

2017 180s : 17
2017 Best leg : 17
2017 Highest finish : 152
Good review and photos +1  Smile that green is probably the nicest PVD colour I've seen on a dart. 
I'll keep an eye on this company - hopefully they'll release a bullet dart with that colour sometime in the future.
I would love that color coating on a Cortex grip.
Looks like very nice machining! I'm sure also that Getagrip would totally LOVE these!  Big Grin
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
(07-13-2018, 11:48 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
It is. Well, he is probably already working on getting a set. Big Grin
Cant go wrong with green Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile