Darts you wished you'd had brought!!
With the yearly discontinuation of darts, with new designs super seeding old ones, there is a never ending variety of dart.

What darts do you regret not buying new?

For me it has to be the a180 kongs gold and silver versions with the gorilla etching. They were quite cheap at the time and I didn't get them as they weren't 25g.

Ted hankeys winmau 14g  silver darts, I got the shot blasted version but it's not the same.

the unicorn Taylor phase 5 rossos.

And I wish I got Anderson's first limited edition set as I think I would of brought all his other versions after that too!!

I know I could probably hunt eBay etc for them, but the collecter in me likes new things!
23g dobey phase 2
Extra short stems
Target no2 flights
(07-13-2018, 01:53 PM)25g-grizzly Wrote: With the yearly discontinuation of darts, with new designs super seeding old ones, there is a never ending variety of dart.

What darts do you regret not buying new?

For me it has to be the a180 kongs gold and silver versions with the gorilla etching. They were quite cheap at the time and I didn't get them as they weren't 25g.

Ted hankeys winmau 14g  silver darts, I got the shot blasted version but it's not the same.

the unicorn Taylor phase 5 rossos.

And I wish I got Anderson's first limited edition set as I think I would of brought all his other versions after that too!!

I know I could probably hunt eBay etc for them, but the collecter in me likes new things!

Are these the phase 5's you mean? https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=48513 I was looking at these the other day!

I wish I had bought the Taylor legacy darts when they came out, I want to start a collection of limited edition darts but these are still selling on eBay for £250+.

Also, the Anderson limited edition darts would go down well. Im now regularly checking eBay for new, limited edition sets to start a wee collection.
Darts: Too many to list here thanks to this forum!
2017 180's - 2
2018 Target - 9/12
Nice find on the rossos! I gave up lusting after them when he joined target!! I think I've just found my next dart purchase!! Thank you!!
23g dobey phase 2
Extra short stems
Target no2 flights
Don't have any sets I regret not buying, but found a similar thread from almost 2 years ago.  Curious if some of those darts are still sought after today. Wink
Nice older thread, yeah I wonder if any of them from that list got brought, or will they end up in the , wish I'd of brought them pile lol
23g dobey phase 2
Extra short stems
Target no2 flights
As I put in the old thread far too many to list - nowadays though, even if they were still available then I doubt I could afford them anyway lol
The Rosso's on the link are the purist barrels only, and don't have the signature etc from Taylor.

I have a set up for sale of the original ones in B&S section  Wink

Jim
(07-13-2018, 02:21 PM)25g-grizzly Wrote: Nice older thread, yeah I wonder if any of them from that list got brought, or will they end up in the , wish I'd of brought them pile lol

(07-13-2018, 02:35 PM)mc1958 Wrote: As I put in the old thread far too many to list - nowadays though, even if they were still available then I doubt I could afford them anyway lol

As a shameless plug of our new How to Search DartsNutz Tutorial, older thread found via the described 'google hack'  Tongue
(07-13-2018, 02:17 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Don't have any sets I regret not buying, but found a similar thread from almost 2 years ago.  Curious if some of those darts are still sought after today. Wink

I started that thread almost two years ago and still haven't gotten any of the sets I listed. And now the Boxers are phased out.  Sad
Started playing: April 1990 at the Irish Harp in Berlin
Match darts: Winmau Kevin Painter 22g, 35mm ringed nylon stems, standard flights
2018 best 501: 18 darts
2018 high finish: 121
2018 180s: 4

(07-13-2018, 03:03 PM)Berlin180 Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 02:17 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Don't have any sets I regret not buying, but found a similar thread from almost 2 years ago.  Curious if some of those darts are still sought after today. Wink

I started that thread almost two years ago and still haven't gotten one of the sets I listed.  Sad

Big Grin