How to Change your Signature
(05-03-2020, 09:13 PM)Jacob Schaeffer Wrote: How do I add a picture to my signature?

There is no drag and drop for the signature block, so you would need to upload it to imgur and copy and paste the BBCode link from there into your signature block - not too big for the pic though please
(05-03-2020, 09:24 PM)mc1958 Wrote:
(05-03-2020, 09:13 PM)Jacob Schaeffer Wrote: How do I add a picture to my signature?

There is no drag and drop for the signature block, so you would need to upload it to imgur and copy and paste the BBCode link from there into your signature block - not too big for the pic though please

Mc1958 is correct. 

Technical details:-  Size should be no more than 1024 X 150 pixels or so.  Most of the professional quality signatures done by x2v are less than 1000 pixel's wide.  We're talking native size here, anything larger than 1051 pixels actual width will trip the global image resize function.  And stick to less than 150 px high please.  More than that - sigs consume too much page space.
I am unable to see the 'edit signature' in my user CP, the below attachment shows what it is displaying in my profile. I have also tried typing in the URL with =signature (copied from the change email URL, with the 'email' replaced with 'signature') without success. Is this a glitch that can be fixed please?

Edit: Its actually fixed itself now....perhaps because I have 5 posts as a member.

[Image: IKIoYUV.png]
(06-22-2020, 02:19 AM)DartCat Wrote: I am unable to see the 'edit signature' in my user CP, the below attachment shows what it is displaying in my profile. I have also tried typing in the URL with =signature (copied from the change email URL, with the 'email' replaced with 'signature') without success. Is this a glitch that can be fixed please?

Edit: Its actually fixed itself now....perhaps because I have 5 posts as a member.

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/IKIoYUV.png]

Yup... Big Grin