I couldn't see pictures. Why?
I don't know why, but for a moment I couldn't see any of my pictures here on Nutz. At first I thought that imgur followed the photobucket route and has changed some of their rules... Now it works fine again.

I noticed than not only my own pictures disappeared. I couldn't see even the main advert here. Is it something caused by my own setting in my computer or has anyone else had this issue with not displaying pictures too?
Haven't noticed any issue myself, and have been working with Imgur links for several hours...
I've just opened this thread and this is what I saw. I made a print screen and wanted to upload it to imgur so that I could post this picture here. And I had to sign in there again and it seemed like they've changed layout etc. It's likely that the issue was caused by imgur...

[Image: B2Acq1B.jpg]
I can see it just fine.  But to cross check, turn on your "Show Source" function in the edit screen.  Far right button, bottom toolbar.  Should say something like this:

[img https://i.imgur.com/oLWQu2I.jpg[/img

Please note, I've deliberately broken the image link and code above to prevent the picture from appearing there.  I'll put it just below.  Curious if you can see image now:

[Image: oLWQu2I.jpg]
Cheers for that. I can see it. I could see it even when I was writing my previous post.
I just can't see where to turn on the Show Source function... Anyway, it works now. Maybe it was enough when I re-signed in at imgur. I wonder though if anyone else would have similar issue...
Lol...I just clicked here and I can't see any pictures in this thread while I can see other pictures in other threads. I've tried F5 etc. because this is one of the posts where I couldn't see those pics at first. I can see pictures in other posts where I couldn't at first though... I give up.

[Image: 8Gl6q2m.jpg]
Again, can see those just fine from here.  Sounds a bit like a cache issue on your browser.  Might be worth a try to clear the cache, which will force your browser to load a fresh version of all pages.  Worth a try...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Embed pictures using Google Photo nixer55 2 266 07-17-2019, 02:07 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  How to remove Pictures on Tapatalk Crusher17 11 2,354 05-27-2019, 02:02 PM
  Embedding Pictures in a Post nixer55 8 331 05-16-2019, 07:48 PM
  Remove Pictures from Quoted Posts - PC nixer55 1 390 04-28-2019, 02:04 AM
  Forum Guide - Sideways Pictures with iPad nixer55 12 694 01-15-2019, 04:19 AM
  Loading pictures Devin37 1 210 01-13-2019, 03:26 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Quoting pictures & posts vanJupp 25 2,742 06-21-2018, 07:58 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  How to post pictures on the Dartsnutz forum (PC + Mobile) joeriw96 9 1,658 05-31-2018, 05:05 AM
Last Post: Zazl