Harrows Diva Dark X
I've used some glittery Red nail polish in the grooves of a cheap as chips Navigator... it has held up very well - but it was in the groove so really never gets the chance to wear from barrel impacts.

You have to factor the "own your own" nail varnish... or borrow someone else's and not get in trouble for it! Certainly fun to be a kid again and colour stuff in!

- I think you could use enamel paints and a proper fine paintbrush if you wanted a more serious effect. From some model railway shop.
Ryk is currently using:-
 鈴木 未来  Jadeite 24g
::  Alamo White Short :: - Harrows 75μm Angelite Fights  :: Winmau Blade 6 ::
This is all getting very serious and arty! I was hoping they were just jet black so I could put gold points on so I had an idea of where in the board they were!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Just ordered yesterday.. Actually I was thinking to buy fire darts. It's bingo. I don't think I'll remove the coating. black black black... thats good..
I can use any color of darts as long as its black..
regards.
I'm not so called, a real darts nut!!
Got mine yesterday, exactly one week UK to East Coast US! Didn't get to try them yet as it was my anniversary. They seem to feel pretty good, I think the groves are in the right places. Not sure about shaft length yet. Color-wise, they aren't as black as they appeared online, more of the dark grey/charcoal as previously mentioned. Surely not a deal breaker considering the price!
(07-03-2018, 12:19 PM)Ted Woodside Wrote: Got mine yesterday, exactly one week UK to East Coast US! Didn't get to try them yet as it was my anniversary. They seem to feel pretty good, I think the groves are in the right places. Not sure about shaft length yet. Color-wise, they aren't as black as they appeared online, more of the dark grey/charcoal as previously mentioned. Surely not a deal breaker considering the price!
Oh not a deal bracket at all, just not as evil looking as I'd have liked!

Do the Divas have the flames etched into the barrel like the Fire? Just wondering because, as mentioned, they look completely different in the photos. The Divas look black and without the flames like the Fire sport.
Liberal heathen
Nope, they are plain black, well, charcoal!

I really love these!
Me too! First in ages!

Just wish they were jet black!

[Image: 9633792c96d4397222cb1a744ddf1b2f.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dark Thunders vs Spectres tacoj0e 7 297 05-16-2019, 01:14 AM
Last Post: tacoj0e
  New Designa Dark Thunders Johnny Tapia 3 409 11-29-2018, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Berlin180
  Experience/Griplevel - Showtime Fuzion Grip 1.2 Dark Edition Bertso 2 598 03-17-2018, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Bertso