Harrows Diva Dark X
Anyone used the above? Seen them in the DC clearance section for £15 and tempted to try them in a 23g, just wondering if anyone here has used them at all?
They are rebranded Harrows Fire, Darren did a review on them:
https://youtu.be/8qegtBxQDBw
(06-28-2018, 11:20 AM)joeriw96 Wrote: They are rebranded Harrows Fire, Darren did a review on them:
https://youtu.be/8qegtBxQDBw

Thanks mate, i'll get it watched Smile
Ordered a set on Tuesday. We'll see in a week or so!
Oooops, clicked order yesterday Smile

Should be here today!
Just looked at the review and the darts look great. Hope you enjoy them.
Damn you royal fall, bring my darts!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Well, I got these yesterday and so far really liking them! They feel very nicely weighted, will have to have a play around to try a few setups with them, but so far I'm liking them very much, still trying to decide if the smooth area between the 2 grips is a good thing or a hindrance, but if I really get along with these in the long term may have that slightly grooved.

The weighting on these really is a thing of beauty, I've used my brother in law's 23g Red Dragons and they felt so strange and wouldn't fly straight at all for me, these are definitely nice & solid!

The only thing I'm annoyed at is the colour, they're more a charcoal colour and I was hoping to make a really mean looking black setup, but the black stems make the darts look grey..but if thats the biggest complaint I have with them, I'll take it..!

No idea if you can even safely paint darts, out of curiosity, of course.... Big Grin
When I saw these - I wondered how they would look if you customised them with some extra grooves... Any cut would, of course,be silver. The contrast there, may make for a seemingly slightly darker shade of grey. I can see a lot of possibilities.

If you use basic acrylic paint or a colourful Nail Polish But it will chip away so best used in the grooves. You can easily remove your paint with acetone if it looks bad. . And it will be good as new. - I'd test on a small area first just in case the coating is some crazy reactive surface.
Ryk is currently using:-
 鈴木 未来  Jadeite 24g
::  Alamo White Short :: - Harrows 75μm Angelite Fights  :: Winmau Blade 6 ::
As they were only £15 could be fun colouring then in! Haha

Would you use anything over the nail polish to lock the colour in?
(07-03-2018, 10:39 AM)Ryk Wrote: When I saw these - I wondered how they would look if you customised them with some extra grooves... Any cut would, of course,be silver. The contrast there, may make for a seemingly slightly darker shade of grey. I can see a lot of possibilities.

If you use basic acrylic paint or a colourful Nail Polish But it will chip away so best used in the grooves. You can easily remove your paint with acetone if it looks bad. . And it will be good as new. - I'd test on a small area first just in case the coating is some crazy reactive surface.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dark Thunders vs Spectres tacoj0e 7 295 05-16-2019, 01:14 AM
Last Post: tacoj0e
  New Designa Dark Thunders Johnny Tapia 3 409 11-29-2018, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Berlin180
  Experience/Griplevel - Showtime Fuzion Grip 1.2 Dark Edition Bertso 2 598 03-17-2018, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Bertso