New Arrivals - 23rd June 2018
The Sirius 3.0 XQMax Light and Surround now in stock.

UK and EU plug versions available.

Please take a look HERE

[Image: xqmax-sirius-3-red-wmc.jpg]
MadHouse Darts
Facebook Page

MadHouse Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com
Hi Tony, any chance you could answer a couple of quick questions on this please?

1 - what's the circumference of this, is it just the same as a normal surround? It doesn't affect me but someone on another thread was wondering if it was a viable lighting option for anyone with a low ceiling.

2 - how are the LED's fitted into it - are they on an aluminium ring or something or just attached to the EVA? I'd be worried about someone throwing a stray dart going through the EVA and taking out the LED's, especially if it was used in a pub or club lol

3 - how does this compare with the Bulls Termote system? There's nothing wrong with my Corona light, but I've been thinking about getting a Termote system to replace it purely for the looks lol
(06-23-2018, 09:16 AM)Mmc1958 Wrote: Hi Tony, any chance you could answer a couple of quick questions on this please?

1 - what's the circumference of this, is it just the same as a normal surround?  It doesn't affect me but someone on another thread was wondering if it was a viable lighting option for anyone with a low ceiling.

2 - how are the LED's fitted into it - are they on an aluminium ring or something or just attached to the EVA? I'd be worried about someone throwing a stray dart going through the EVA and taking out the LED's, especially if it was used in a pub or club lol

3 - how does this compare with the Bulls Termote system?  There's nothing wrong with my Corona light, but I've been thinking about getting a Termote system to replace it purely for the looks lol

Give me a minute....
MadHouse Darts
Facebook Page

MadHouse Darts
(06-23-2018, 09:16 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Hi Tony, any chance you could answer a couple of quick questions on this please?

1 - what's the circumference of this, is it just the same as a normal surround?  It doesn't affect me but someone on another thread was wondering if it was a viable lighting option for anyone with a low ceiling.
Slightly smaller than a normal surround - but still looks presentable over the board, we don't have exact measurements yet.

It is a roll of LEDs that is stuck onto the EVA inside, although it is good value and looks ok once on the board, there are better ones out there.

3 - how does this compare with the Bulls Termote system?  There's nothing wrong with my Corona light, but I've been thinking about getting a Termote system to replace it purely for the looks lol
The Termote 2 is a good system and nice and bright, Termote 1 will be discontinued soon.
MadHouse Darts
Facebook Page

MadHouse Darts
These look really nice. I can see if I needed lights this would be the one to have.
Nice one - thanks for the reply Tony - got a couple of bits to buy for the flat this month, but will look at the Termote at the end of July or August Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post of the Month (June) Custom Made Darts 2 332 06-26-2019, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Chappers
  New Arrivals - Sept/Oct 2018 Custom Made Darts 0 227 10-15-2018, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Custom Made Darts
  New Arrivals - 14th Sept 2018 (Target18) Custom Made Darts 3 231 10-01-2018, 08:14 PM
  New Arrivals - July/August 2018 Custom Made Darts 0 195 08-03-2018, 08:11 PM
  New Arrivals - 19th June 2018 Custom Made Darts 0 182 06-19-2018, 08:08 PM
  New Arrivals - 5th June 2018 Custom Made Darts 0 177 06-05-2018, 10:46 AM
  New Arrivals - 4th June 2018 Custom Made Darts 0 163 06-05-2018, 10:44 AM
  New Arrivals - 29th May 2018 Custom Made Darts 3 182 06-03-2018, 12:18 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  New Arrivals - 18th April 2018 Custom Made Darts 1 159 04-18-2018, 10:25 AM