What's the last film you watched?
I’m binge watching season one of “Bodyguard “ on Netflix.
Great show !

Match Darts=Unicorn John Part ® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

"Bad Education" on Sunday night BUT "Hostiles" when I was left home alone on Saturday when my wife & kids were out & I thought that was a pretty good film!
CAREFREE
Home alone 2 with the kids..... it’s Christmas
Fast and the furious tokyo drift is one of my all time favourites!
Ash vs. the Evil Dead.

Oddly my current avatar picture is from the Canadian/NewZealand film "Turbo Kid" which has a character called Apple (That's the kooky girl in the picture) who wields a "Gnome-stick" - an obvious homage to the EvilDead when Ash taunts a Medieval crowd with his "Boom-stick" (Sawn off double barrelled coach gun)...
Ryk is currently using:-
 鈴木 未来  Jadeite 24g
::  L-Shaft Locked Slim 300 Emerald :: Metal Champagne Ring Aqua :: - L-Flight Dimple Solid Emerald  :: Winmau Blade 6 ::
We watched Bohemian Rhapsody and thoroughly enjoyed it.
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Evil Dead (2012)

Not too bad actually - I'm more a fan of old school horror but this makes a decent job of updating the original 80s version.
B: 21g   S: Intermediate   F: Shape   180s: 2
Hereditary

was pretty good horror film. not based on jumpscares, its very well made movie and its very odd. i didnt get everything and was like wtf was this supposed to be at the end, but i enjoyed it and got a few chills from spooky scenes.

my personal favorite movies are Conjuring 1&2 from horror and Seven from thrillers. those are 5/5 and this is 3.8/5 for me.
Best leg 501: 12 darts (180,180,29,112) 
Highest checkout: 164 (T19, T19, Bull)
Darts: Harrows Elite 24g
oh yeah.. and the last film i saw in the movies was A star is born (bradley cooper and lady gaga) and its very very very good movie!! also saw the queen movie before this one. ill give BoRap 4/5 and A star is born 5
Best leg 501: 12 darts (180,180,29,112) 
Highest checkout: 164 (T19, T19, Bull)
Darts: Harrows Elite 24g
Batman vs Superman, really enjoyed it. Now I will have to watch the other DC universe films, lol.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wonderful short film... sjmattitude1982 4 182 11-24-2018, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade