What's the last film you watched?
(06-24-2018, 12:48 PM)theblindPew Wrote:
(06-22-2018, 11:10 AM)Shima Wrote:
(06-22-2018, 10:07 AM)theblindPew Wrote: Oldboy
The original one or the spike lee remake?

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk

The original... Didnt even know that a remake exists Smile
Unfortunately I know Big Grin not near as good as the original

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk
[Image: ulaodpa5218.png]
Board: Winmau Blade 5 DC
Darts : Cosmo Cyclone Mickey Mansell 23.9 g 
(06-24-2018, 11:06 AM)justin-tutboard Wrote: My Favourite Western Gumbo,is once upon a time in the West
Henry Fonda, Charles Bronson,Jason Robards too name but a few 
an absolute masterpiece
Though i do think the good the bad and the Ugly runs a close second

Way too many good to great westerns were made and they were the standard, along with WWII movies when I was a kid coming up in the 50's and 60's.    Loved most of the "Spaghetti Westerns" Clint Eastwood made with "Hang Em' High" one of my favorite.

I really liked his last western in "Unforgiven" that also had an all-star cast with Clint, Morgan Freeman, Gene Hackman and Richard Harris as English Bob.     Far too many remakes of classic westerns are being made and I'm not a fan of most of the remakes.

"True Grit" with Jeff Bridges found me wanting subtitles to remotely understand what he was saying as he used that slurred drawl to deliver his lines.   I though I was losing my damn hearing when he spoke.
(06-24-2018, 01:57 PM)gumbo2176 Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 11:06 AM)justin-tutboard Wrote: My Favourite Western Gumbo,is once upon a time in the West
Henry Fonda, Charles Bronson,Jason Robards too name but a few 
an absolute masterpiece
Though i do think the good the bad and the Ugly runs a close second

Way too many good to great westerns were made and they were the standard, along with WWII movies when I was a kid coming up in the 50's and 60's.    Loved most of the "Spaghetti Westerns" Clint Eastwood made with "Hang Em' High" one of my favorite.

I really liked his last western in "Unforgiven" that also had an all-star cast with Clint, Morgan Freeman, Gene Hackman and Richard Harris as English Bob.     Far too many remakes of classic westerns are being made and I'm not a fan of most of the remakes.

"True Grit" with Jeff Bridges found me wanting subtitles to remotely understand what he was saying as he used that slurred drawl to deliver his lines.   I though I was losing my damn hearing when he spoke.

theres' only 1 Rooster Cockburn "The Duke"
DARTS-Phase 5 purist/ Power 9fives 26g/ Unicorn RvB 25g
SHAFTS-Target Power shaft gen 1 (intermediate) 
FLIGHTS-The ones' on my signature
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile
Newcastle United Premier League survivors 2018-19 season
[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
(06-24-2018, 02:33 PM)justin-tutboard Wrote: theres' only 1 Rooster Cockburn "The Duke"

I totally agree.
Ek Tha Tiger. Bollywood spy film, going to watch the sequel sometime this week too.
This is not a new movie by any means, but a good one none the less. I caught "State Of Grace" last night when I saw it was on and I hadn't seen it in a couple years. Great cast with Sean Penn, Robin Wright Penn, Ed Harris and Gary Oldman as the main characters.

Good crime drama and a very good performance by Oldman as an over the top Irish mobster working for his brother, played by Ed Harris.
The One starring Jet Li. Good action film I first watched as a youth when it came out in the early 2000's.
Got me feeling nostalgic for all my old favourite martial arts films I watched many years ago, lol.
The Drop ( 2014 ). James Gandolfini’s last movie .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

Red Sparrow
Watched Creed for 2nd time last night. Didn't think I would like the movie as much as I do.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wonderful short film... sjmattitude1982 5 256 09-02-2019, 10:33 PM
Last Post: ekim2003