What's the last film you watched?
(06-18-2018, 05:49 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Watched debbie in some Texas city opps wait that wasn't it... it was Red Sparrow last night

Lol and what was your rating on that Debbie flick?
[Image: 2e2gdae.jpg]
Raging bull  still one of my fav films ever
(06-18-2018, 05:52 PM)mc1958 Wrote: I've got loads of dvd's and blurays but don't seem to watch them much - I tend to just turn the tv on to one of the comedy channels like UK Gold or E4.  This morning though I decided to watch Guardians of the Galaxy again - great film, and love Groot lol

I was listening to the Guardians of the Galaxy 2 soundtrack on vinyl last night while throwing practice darts in my man cave so I decided to take a break and rewatch the movie - it looks and sounds great in 4K w/ surround on a 75" flat screen Big Grin
Can't remember the last one I watched completely throughout. Maybe give the Back to the Future series a view...
[Image: 23uwoi.jpg]
Avengers Infinity War last night. I'd give it a mediocre 5/10. It had lots of potential but some of the writing was very clunky and the banter between characters didn't seem at all natural.

Also loses a mark as didn't have any darts in it.
Monster Helios 3 22g
Short black L Style carbon silent stems 
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
(06-21-2018, 03:10 PM)Chappers Wrote: Avengers Infinity War last night.  I'd give it a mediocre 5/10.  It had lots of potential but some of the writing was very clunky and the banter between characters didn't seem at all natural.  

Also loses a mark as didn't have any darts in it.

Agree Avengers was ok not great, after the success of Deadpool they seem to throw comedy into all the Marvel movies now which doesn't work
The Tourist . On TV last night.

Match Darts=Unicorn John Part ® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

Shadow Of The Thin Man. An oldy from 1941. William Powell and Myrna Loy. Who doesn't love some Myrna Loy?
Liberal heathen
At home- Black Panther
In Theater- Deadpool 2
I watched "Now You See Me 2" for the first time the other day. Not to bad, but at least I'm caught up on the two films.
[Image: ARJSu2G.jpg]
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wonderful short film... sjmattitude1982 4 186 11-24-2018, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade