What's the last film you watched?
Deadpool...I don´t like superhero movies, but this one is ok to watch... maybe too many jokes and references packed together but overall good
Darkest Hour
Watched the “ Apocalypse Now ” last night. One of the greatest movie of all time.
Sadly that would be black water starring Jean-Claude vanDamme and Dolph Lundgren
DARTS-Phase 5 purist/ Power 9fives 26g/ Unicorn RvB 25g
SHAFTS-Target Power shaft gen 1 (intermediate) 
FLIGHTS-The ones' on my signature
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile
Newcastle United Premier League survivors 2018-19 season
[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
Went to the cinema last night to see Rocketman. Never really been an Elton John fan, but it was very good.

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk
B: 21g   S: Intermediate   F: Shape   180s: 2
I've seen it a too many times to count, but always good for a laugh ..... Spaceballs.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

Bumblebee
DARTS-Phase 5 purist/ Power 9fives 26g/ Unicorn RvB 25g
SHAFTS-Target Power shaft gen 1 (intermediate) 
FLIGHTS-The ones' on my signature
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile
Newcastle United Premier League survivors 2018-19 season
[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
Made for TV movie here. It's based on John Steinbeck's "Of Mice And Men" and it stars Gary Sinise as George, John Malkovich as Lennie, Ray Walston as Candy, Sherilyn Fenn as Curley's wife, and Casey Siemaszko as Curley being the main players.

The performance by Malkovich alone makes this film worth a watch in my opinion. The guy nails his character in Lennie, the man-child big guy with unusual strength and ability to work circles around his fellow ranch hands who dreams of tending his rabbits on the little place he and George plan to eventually buy.

I've seen all 4 adaptations of this film over the years, each with different actors playing the characters and this on, in my opinion is by far the best of the lot. The second best is the one starring Burgess Merridith as George and Lon Chaney Jr. as Lennie.

The latest adaptation was released in 92, so it's been around for a good while.
gumbo2176
Guardians of the galaxy 2. Watched it with the wife and kids, we all loved it. One of the best marvel films.
The Great Escape.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wonderful short film... sjmattitude1982 4 182 11-24-2018, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade