What's the last film you watched?
Couldn't find a thread about films so decided to start one.

I am a big fan of films and watch them whenever I have the spare time.

The last film I watched was 'The lost city of Z'. It is based on the life of adventurer Percy Fawcett who spent most of his life looking for a lost city in the Amazon. 
The film is beautifully shot and has good performances. I really enjoyed it a lot and I rank it among the best films I've seen this decade so far.
Outlaw Josey Wells - I watch that at least once a year.
The last movie I went to see at the local cinema was "Hacksaw Ridge" that came out in 2016. I may go to the movies once a year or so, but as a youth, I really like going to the cinema and would go at least once a month or so, but things were so much different then when it comes to pricing.

That last movie the wife and I saw cost us damn near $50 between 2 tickets, 2 boxes of popcorn and a couple sodas-----which is ridiculous.
(06-18-2018, 05:38 PM)*Saber* Wrote: Outlaw Josey Wells - I watch that at least once a year.

Is he related to Josey Wales?????       Tongue

Love me a good Clint Eastwood movie and almost every time "Unforgiven" comes on TV I will watch it.
Watched debbie in some Texas city opps wait that wasn't it... it was Red Sparrow last night
I've got loads of dvd's and blurays but don't seem to watch them much - I tend to just turn the tv on to one of the comedy channels like UK Gold or E4. This morning though I decided to watch Guardians of the Galaxy again - great film, and love Groot lol
Not been to the Cinema since... the final Lord of the Rings film... The advent of mobile phones really put a spotlight on how selfish and short attention span you humans have become.

Last proper film.

Interview with the Vampire.
Nice visuals but the main characters are overly depressed and miserable. Maybe it is just the quality of these two actors in Vampire films and Tommy Cruise, Bradley Pitt are pretty poor. They are no Gary Oldman for sure.
Ryk is currently using:-
 鈴木 未来  Jadeite 24g
::  L-Shaft Locked Slim 300 Emerald :: Metal Champagne Ring Aqua :: - L-Flight Dimple Solid Emerald  :: Winmau Blade 6 ::
Role models.
Such a funny film. With a brilliant Kiss-centric soundtrack. The comic chemistry between Paul Rudd and Sean William Scott is tremendous also.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Watched Rocky II on TV Saturday night - still 10/10, even after seeing it 5 or 6 times over the years.
[Image: Adyds3t.jpg]
Tonight an oldie but goodie "Officer and a Gentleman"
(06-18-2018, 05:49 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Watched debbie in some Texas city opps wait that wasn't it... it was Red Sparrow last night

Lol and what was your rating on that Debbie flick?
Raging bull  still one of my fav films ever
(06-18-2018, 05:52 PM)mc1958 Wrote: I've got loads of dvd's and blurays but don't seem to watch them much - I tend to just turn the tv on to one of the comedy channels like UK Gold or E4.  This morning though I decided to watch Guardians of the Galaxy again - great film, and love Groot lol

I was listening to the Guardians of the Galaxy 2 soundtrack on vinyl last night while throwing practice darts in my man cave so I decided to take a break and rewatch the movie - it looks and sounds great in 4K w/ surround on a 75" flat screen Big Grin
Can't remember the last one I watched completely throughout. Maybe give the Back to the Future series a view...
[Image: 37d4kf.jpg]
Avengers Infinity War last night. I'd give it a mediocre 5/10. It had lots of potential but some of the writing was very clunky and the banter between characters didn't seem at all natural.

Also loses a mark as didn't have any darts in it.
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wonderful short film... sjmattitude1982 5 269 09-02-2019, 10:33 PM
Last Post: ekim2003