NDFC Men’s Singles Champion 2018
Congratulations to Jim Long of Ontario and member of the LDMDL ( London and district men’s dart league) on winning the Singles mens championship in a tight match against Newfoundland & Labrador’s John Norman Jr. 

NDFC = National Darts Federation Old Canada.
Match Darts= Cosmo John Part Death Sabres   ® 20.4g 

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

John Norman Jr the one who over celebrates?

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
Wish they would post more then just winners & top 4, they have dart connect there but only doing finals on it
(06-14-2018, 08:11 PM)tiddler.tec Wrote: John Norman Jr the one who over celebrates?

yes that same John Norman Jr
(06-14-2018, 08:26 PM)Crusher17 Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 08:11 PM)tiddler.tec Wrote: John Norman Jr the one who over celebrates?

yes that same John Norman Jr

He was very calm & deliberate against Jim ...
Match Darts= Cosmo John Part Death Sabres   ® 20.4g 

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

Was a good final. Jim was smart and didn’t give up as John had him down 4-0 in a race to 5. John missed a boat load of doubles to finish the match but in the end lost 5 legs straight. Like they say you can’t win if you can’t hit a double lol
[Image: DPwTt6q.png]
Sorry another post. I am wondering where you can watch the game. Thanks

(06-15-2018, 10:11 PM)tiddler.tec Wrote: Sorry another post. I am wondering where you can watch the game. Thanks

Here you go, Men's Singles Final Smile
I have met John and he was extremely nervous when he played with Part and used those antics, totally unlike him, really nice guy, just unfortunate that he is now known for those silly actions

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DD170's 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 season DoubleDutch170 30 2,194 09-20-2018, 12:57 PM
Last Post: DoubleDutch170
  Curious pricing move which singles out only one range of darts Berlin180 7 904 06-25-2017, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Berlin180