Deals for Darts & Other Gear
I think one thread for various offers, that might not deserve an own thread, is a decent idea.

As someone, who checks various dart shops daily for some nice deals, there are often deals, that don't deserve an own thread, as there might not be a big interest in the forum.

Will post deals here, whenever I found something intersting, hope this is okay for everyone.
[Image: 5hSbJOJ.png]
Winmau Wincool 2

Currently on sale at Dartscorner.

Price: £15

Different models available in all sizes from Small to 4XL.

You can find them in the Specials section. Currently from page 8 onwards.

Might be interesting for some people.

[Image: JdtvmWp.png][Image: FqKCPwe.png]
[Image: Riv9yQ1.png][Image: xRtsTVk.png]
[Image: hTPPjqh.png][Image: zHHWHoB.png]
Harrows Icon Series

For german members of the forum.

A deal, that is only really a deal for german members of the forum. Postage somewhere else, proably kills the deal.

Price: 44.90€ (No additional postage withing Germany)

Price in the UK: £49.95 (around 56€)

Dartworld.de sells the Harrows Icon range for 44.90€ and that is their normal price, which is a bit over 10€ cheaper than in the UK.

So if anyone wants one of the sets, best to buy them directly in Germany.

If you buy for more than 50€ at Dartworld.de you can use the coupon code "gs6a50" to get extra 6% discount.
Dartworld.de is also a member of Shoop.de, a cashback service. So if you are a member there, you can get save a bit more.
In my experience the discount code and Shoop.de work together. 

[Image: Ih3RqTk.jpg]

[Image: Aq62I2J.jpg]

[Image: pZyNj2m.jpg]
Nice one. This should be stickied somewhere IMO.
I would say go for it - but you already have Big Grin +1 for the idea Smile
(06-13-2018, 07:00 PM)skinnygav Wrote: Nice one. This should be stickied somewhere IMO.

I'm not sure if it's worth making this thread over some others a sticky - but the way vanJupp finds these things though I would be surprised if this thread isn't near the top of the page a lot of the time anyway Smile
(06-13-2018, 07:48 PM)mc1958 Wrote:
(06-13-2018, 07:00 PM)skinnygav Wrote: Nice one. This should be stickied somewhere IMO.

I'm not sure if it's worth making this thread over some others a sticky - but the way vanJupp finds these things though I would be surprised if this thread isn't near the top of the page a lot of the time anyway Smile

I actually think, that sticking this thread would not be the best idea.

If it's up, there is most likely a new deal and if not, there is nothing new here and so little need to show the thread.

So it actually helps, when the thread is not always on the top.

And thanks, Mike. I give my best. Wink
Great idea vanJupp thanks!
GOOD idea vanJupp.
[Image: ARJSu2G.jpg]
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
Great idea but I do think there should be a rule in place regards to comments, they should not be allowed otherwise there will be lots of "Thanks" "Thats Great" etc that could mean the deals get lost pages back - if that makes sense.
180 Target for 2018 - (Just one, one small measly 180, please..... ) Target Met 4!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Darts gear Carpy 13 369 09-17-2018, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Carpy
  MVG deals at Argos skinnygav 17 1,081 08-14-2018, 03:24 PM
Last Post: George180
  Darts gear 4u Richa 6 591 03-14-2018, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Richa
  Unicorn Black Friday deals on Smartboard Getagrip 10 1,146 11-24-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  New Monster gear at DC... Great White North 12 984 06-14-2017, 12:05 PM
Last Post: RubennnV
  Blade 4/5 deals for US people John_B 6 688 04-15-2017, 02:48 AM
Last Post: John_B