New: One80 Double D-Box
New wallet from One80.

●Material: Nylon
●Color:Blue, Black, Pink
●Holds 2 sets of darts and kinds of different
●Pockets for Coins
●Tubes for softip points

Price: 24€ (in Germany)

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Ya fill your dart case with cash & credit cards smart choice lol
(06-13-2018, 03:37 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I can get cash for people, who throw on softtip machines, that require cash.
But who would put his credit card in his dart case?
(06-13-2018, 03:39 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I always have cash on me at darts but thats what my wallet is for, my CC & debit card in there too, i would never leave that stuff laying around in my darts case, had a guy in a tourney put his wallet in his case i told him he might as well put a sign on it " steal me" if you have a cards for soft tip machines fine but even then i'd be cautious
Looks very similar to the Casemaster Elite Jr that I have. It's a solid design that I use to carry spares of a lot of stuff in.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Nice looking box but way too big for me, I’ve never took more than one spare set of flights and shafts out with me.

Dave.