TJs practice challenge
Star 
In an attempt to work on my 3 dart outs I have been using this game I came up with.  It’s pretty simple and quick but using it for just a day now I have already noticed an improvement in certain numbers.  It helps me with aiming a ton a different part of the the board with every dart.

Here’s how it goes

Take one shot at T20, one shot at T19 then one shot at D20
Then one shot at T19, one st T18, one at D19
Next it will go T18, T17, D18
And so on, taking one shot before moving on to the next.

When you get down to the end it’s as follows,
T2,T1, D2
T1,T of your choice that you did not already hit, D1
25,25, bullseye

Each triple is worth 3, double is worth 2, single bull is worth 1.
Points are only gained for hitting the target you are aiming at currently, splashed to another number do not count.

So far my best is just 26, but I can’t wait to see what some of you guys can do

Steel Tip
DJB - 48
Jugador - 30
TJ106 - 26
It seems a nice way to go around the board (treples and doubles) even if the treples from 6 and below are useless. But the constant switch of aiming target is a nice way to practice or warmup. Thank you
I may give it a try
Hey TJ. Had 3 attempts so far. They where 22, 24 and 30. Smile
  • Match Darts

• 21g Gary Anderson Phase 3s, yellow Pro Grip Stems, and Yellow, Red Dragon Retina-esqu flights. 
Reserves 

23g Danny Nopperts, Short Orange Pro Grip stems and orange/clear  generic kites. 

Also just want to say a massive thanks to the FDC for the huge support over the last year and a bit, and sorry I've not been around much lately. I'm going to change that.  Smile Moddarts
(06-11-2018, 06:54 PM)Jugador Wrote: Hey TJ. Had 3 attempts so far. They where 22, 24 and 30. Smile

Nice!  Thanks for giving it a try, I'll have to try and beat that later Smile
Just the type of challenge I like.  Not too complicated, easy to remember rules, good practice for both beginners and more advanced players.

I've tried it a few times, best score so far is 48.
Current darts: Red Dragon Javelin  24g
Board: Winmau Blade 5
Best 501 game: 11 darts  (3 times)
Best 1001 game: 27 darts
High finish: 170
2019 180s: 149/200  2020 180s: 23/200
Lifetime 3 x Bull: 39
Nice! updated