MMA , And the Bell has Rung.....
Hi Nutz!!!

Here she is!!! 
Dressed in her finest! Celebrating her win!!

"MMA" is complete and Marius from Romania has received his darts!!!

It was a PLEASURE working with you MMA and hope you enjoy every second of throwing your design!!!

Marius received 5 FREE sets of his design. These "MMA" darts will be available this weekend in the Fixed Point section of our site. They are retailing for $79.00USD and 10% of All sales go to the charity of Marius' choice up through December 31st, 2018!!

Enjoy MMA!! 

Here are the details!! Let us know at anytime if you have any questions!!

Thank you and congratulations again MMA!!

The Voks Team

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very nice darts, I know what I'll be ordering if I win the Voks coupon in the raffle Big Grin
These are great Voks. MMA's ought to go pretty fast.
Really nice....shark grip ???? My view from iPhone of the pic is not the best. Voks and Marius have done it again!!!
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
Thank you for this chance and for the amazing darts I have received!
Proud user of Voks MMA 22g darts - for more info on them see Getagrip's review.
(05-25-2018, 07:53 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Very nice darts, I know what I'll be ordering if I win the Voks coupon in the raffle Big Grin

I did win the coupon in the raffle and I did order a set of the MMA's Big Grin

They are stunning looking darts and I can't wait to try them out.  I put the order in last night (along with some other little bits) and they are already on their way to me - can't really ask for better service from one of our awesome major sponsors, big thanks to Voks for this opportunity.  Also big thanks to MMA for the great design Big Grin
(05-31-2018, 08:02 PM)mc1958 Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 07:53 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Very nice darts, I know what I'll be ordering if I win the Voks coupon in the raffle Big Grin

They are stunning looking darts and I can't wait to try them out.  I put the order in last night (along with some other little bits) and they are already on their way to me - can't really ask for better service from one of our awesome major sponsors, big thanks to Voks for this opportunity.  Also big thanks to MMA for the great design Big Grin

Nice Mike - let us know how they work for ya- small review lol
@mc1958
I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do.
To be completely honest, I did not know what to expect, but they are top quality and they truly feel like a customized dart should feel.
Proud user of Voks MMA 22g darts - for more info on them see Getagrip's review.
(05-26-2018, 08:58 PM)MMA Wrote: Thank you for this chance and for the amazing darts I have received!

THANK YOU for this chance! We really enjoyed making them for you and the creativity behind them! 
Also, your son is Looking good holding your own dart!! Wink

Congratulations again!!
(05-31-2018, 08:02 PM)mc1958 Wrote:

Congratulations to you mc1958!!! Hope you enjoy our year's MMA! They did come out great as we hoped they would! MMA did a GREAT design! Big Grin