Barry Hearn's drawing skills
Watched the draw for the World Cup of Darts yesterday, whilst in work (shhhhhh).

I always like a tournament draw, it's a bit of excitement to get you pepped up for the big event. Looking forward to Northern Ireland making a big run in particular.

This one was ruined a bit though by Barry Hearn. I know that Hearn splits opinion already, so plenty of you will have thought that anyway. But his skills with drawing the balls out were terrible. Most of them were facing the wrong way or held way too high or low or to the side, so that the cameras had a hard time of actually seeing the number on the ball.

It's a bit pernickity but you'd think he'd know how to do a draw properly by now. Just looked like he wasn't interested. I don't even know if anyone else noticed this, or if it's just me being picky, but there you go. Back to the oche.
Setup: Harrows Supergrip 25g w/ ProGrip stems
High Checkout: 156
Best Leg: 15 darts
2018 180s: 78/92

"You've gotta love the darts! If you don't, there's something wrong with you!" - Wayne Mardle

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star UK Open 2016: Barry Lynn v Gary Anderson Fred-180 13 2,772 03-14-2016, 11:41 PM
Last Post: 5euros
  Drawing some disappointing conclusions. Dorian 19 2,928 06-18-2015, 10:54 PM
Last Post: redhedkev