Daytona fire or carrera c4
Hi I'm looking to treat myself to some new darts I've read that the carrera c4's are a good dart but also like the look of the daytona fire but are they worth the money?
Both are great Dart sets with medium/aggressive type grips. You really can't go wrong with either in my opinion, but I'm also bias towards the Daytona Fires...LOL. Good Luck with your decision.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
DAYTONA FIRE JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
As Spencer said they are both great darts, thats why you dont often see either listed for sale
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
23 Gram Modified ONE80 Comets with black points, Pro Grip stems, punched RD Hardcore flights with Target titanium stem rings                      

If you can hit the target when your arse is hanging out you are a great player 

PB since re starting playing in 2014. 15 darts May 25th 2015  and  equalled May 25th 2016                                                           
carrera c4 is my favorite set of darts besides my customs. I have them both in 22g and 24g. the 22g version I've had for a few years and still has great grip.
TITAN
Darts: Titan V 23g Customs
2018 180s: 11/25
I have the C4's in 24g amdreally like them. Looked at the fires but needed the full 50mm grip on the C4.
I haven't used the Daytonas but the Carrera C4s are brilliant, I bought those and thought that's it, the holy grail, I've found 'the ones' Smile

I'd also recommend the Carrera Azzura, I think they're even grippier than the C4s!

My stuff:

Gladiator 3

Corona lighting 

24g Madhouse customs with:
  •  Short Target Pro grip spin stems
  •  Grooved Voks Tornado points
  •  Standard Harrows Retina flights

Only thrown the fires in soft tip. Great dart but I don't no if it's worth the money to me. But own the c4s in 24g love the darts would highly recommend and definetly worth the price and a little cheaper than the fires of course
Seems like the Carrera's appears to be the favorite. I might have to give them a try.
get the C4s I got myself a set and never looked back, lovely balanced dart with great grip. 

you wont go far wrong with these darts
(05-22-2018, 07:56 AM)walkerboy86 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Yup, I feel like that about my Daytona's. GREAT balance and grip, it's almost like the Trapezoidal Prism Grip was made for me..LOL Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Daytona fires?? Jimmyp 12 677 04-02-2018, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  Target Daytona DF01 chr1sd 6 471 02-17-2018, 05:53 PM
Last Post: chr1sd
  Darts like Daytona fire Chanos 5 446 02-06-2018, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Rabe1