AAdarts.com
I'm kinda jealous because your shipping box looks better than mine...LOL (only kidding)
[Image: c5950e303aa984669060f4d664c2b1ec.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: ARJSu2G.jpg]
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
(05-14-2018, 12:43 AM)Spencerdl Wrote: I'm kinda jealous because your shipping box looks better than mine...LOL (only kidding)

PIC REMOVED

German post always drives only a single time over each parcel Big Grin

BTW: I have recieved several emails from the shop owner. He apologised many times for the inconveniences.
[Image: aviary-image-1546527737695-02.jpg]
(05-14-2018, 08:48 AM)theblindPew Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 12:43 AM)Spencerdl Wrote: I'm kinda jealous because your shipping box looks better than mine...LOL (only kidding)

PIC REMOVED

German post always drives only a single time over each parcel Big Grin

BTW: I have recieved several emails from the shop owner. He apologised many times for the inconveniences.

Lol ...Good to hear.
[Image: ARJSu2G.jpg]
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
I thought I'd share my latest experiences with aadarts.com here...

On Tuesday I had a letter in the post, sender aadarts.com/Taiwan.

I was a bit confused because my last order worked smoothly.

It was actually a letter, handwritten(!!!). The writer, a Hana, politely apologized for a mishap that deleted my user account and if I wanted to, I could create a new account to which I can get bonus points for compensation.

I am totally thrilled. Not because of the bonus points, but do you know how long I haven't received a handwritten letter...who had to travel 10,000 kilometers to get there, even though it would have done an email?

Great gesture, I love you hana Big Grin
[Image: aviary-image-1546527737695-02.jpg]
AA darts have been a pleasure to do business with. I've ordered from them a couple of times and both times they've sent a handwritten card thanking me for my custom. Their prices are fair and shipping (to here in Cambodia) was very fast.