Harrows' Aura v Wolfram
Anyone have experience with both sets? I love my Aura but have had an eye on the Wolfram- wondering how they compare? Thanks in advance.
Harrows Aura A2, 22g + Unicorn T95 XL, 23g.
Sorry not much help I got a set of aura threw them a few times they just weren’t for me, they in storage right now will probably put them up on buy n sell section soon.

The wolfram is a dart I’ve wanted for quit a while but will go on back burner till I get some customs made. But will be interesting to hear how they compare.
I’ve had the wolfram’s for a few years and loved them even though the grip seemed level 3/5. I also dropped my weight preferred so I bagged these but the design is perfect in my eyes.
I also put storms on them. Maybe I’ll pull them out of storage for a good throw later this month?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(05-10-2018, 02:28 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: I’ve had the wolfram’s for a few years and loved them even though the grip seemed level 3/5. I also dropped my weight preferred so I bagged these but the design is perfect in my eyes.
I also put storms on them. Maybe I’ll pull them out of storage for a good throw later this month?

Thanks for the response. That seems to be most of what I read, that their grip wears out pretty quickly. For now they'll remain on my wish list!
Harrows Aura A2, 22g + Unicorn T95 XL, 23g.
I have both, though the Aura is the A3 model. Both solid thin darts. The Wolfram doesn't have too much grip on them. The blue coating on the Aura's has held up well for me. I don't think you can really go wrong with either, just personal preference. Mine have both sat on my stand for about a year now, but I'll throw them every now and again.
Matchdarts- 23.3g Ks99dime Madhouse Falcon Customs, 41mm diamond points, tweenie supergrip stems, Harrows Velos flights.
Backups- 23g Shot! Birds of Prey Falcon
25g Hexoset
24g Target Power 8Zero
23g Ks99dime Madhouse Customs
23g Shot! Ronin Makoto
23g Adrian Lewis Pixel Grip
23g Target Daytona Fire 02
23g Dennis Priestley's
22g Cuesoul Black Scorpions
21g Ks99dime Custom
21g Harrows Wolframs
21g Harrows Atomics

(04-30-2018, 08:08 PM)vacation Wrote: Anyone have experience with both sets? I love my Aura but have had an eye on the Wolfram- wondering how they compare? Thanks in advance.
I had a set of wolframs... looooved them, used em for 3 years till I bought my cosmos. I’d have to say a medium grip, but you’d never have to worry about it wearing off as it is a ring grip, I’d recommend them for rear to middle grippers, as the barrel is short and slim. And your more than welcome to ask me anything about them. Cheers.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

✯✯✯Mac-Attack99✯✯✯
༺Darts: 21.5 gm monster cobra I. no.5 soft tips༻
༺Flights: l-style Jelle klassen blackout༻
༺Shafts: Silver/black supergrip carbons༻
2019 180’s: 10/12
2019 Hat: 154/130
Favorite player: Jelle Klaasen
(°,,°)
(05-10-2018, 04:05 PM)vacation Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 02:28 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: I’ve had the wolfram’s for a few years and loved them even though the grip seemed level 3/5. I also dropped my weight preferred so I bagged these but the design is perfect in my eyes.

Thanks for the response. That seems to be most of what I read, that their grip wears out pretty quickly. For now they'll remain on my wish list!
The grip on the wolf rams don’t wear at all, it’s just not aggressive, you could throw them for years and not notice any change. It’s just a simple groove ring grip.
 ✯✯✯Mac-Attack99✯✯✯
༺Darts: 21.5 gm monster cobra I. no.5 soft tips༻
༺Flights: l-style Jelle klassen blackout༻
༺Shafts: Silver/black supergrip carbons༻
2019 180’s: 10/12
2019 Hat: 154/130
Favorite player: Jelle Klaasen
(°,,°)