other aiming sports? anyone?
i m a target recurve bow archer. any other archers here?
I bow hunt as well as compete in some smaller 3D archery shoots. All compound bow though, I haven’t ventured into the recurve side of things yet.
[Image: DPwTt6q.png]
what about longbow? although it should be counted as a recurve bow. i know people use it for hunting too. one of my club members plays longbow. he told me he shoot by instinct. that means he could estimate how much to draw and where to aim in order to reach targets in various distances. it’s kinda cool!
btw, have u guys watched this before?
https://youtu.be/XOZ0B5ApByw
No longbow for me, just compounds. I would like to get into more traditional bows later on but for my type of hunting I feel much more comfortable with a compound using a multi pin sight and peep sight.

I have seen that video before, nice shot
[Image: DPwTt6q.png]
that’s true
Ayup Comrades

I like to shoot targets with my air rifle.

Shed
which kinda of air rifle do u use? daisy? or some war games sniper rifle like the tokyo marui vsr10?
(04-20-2018, 05:28 AM)1double1 Wrote: what about longbow? although it should be counted as a recurve bow. i know people use it for hunting too. one of my club members plays longbow. he told me he shoot by instinct. that means he could estimate how much to draw and where to aim in order to reach targets in various distances. it’s kinda cool!

I belong to an historic Archery club /Society We make different types of bows/arrows mostly of the long bow type feather fletching etc the yew for the bows is sourced from an abbey & 2 churches that were sources of timber for bows in the original time frame as I'm getting some what long in the tooth I don't participate as much being more a spotter /scorer now
(04-20-2018, 04:51 AM)1double1 Wrote: i m a target recurve bow archer. any other archers here?

Bloody Target, are they signing up all the archers now too?  I'll be looking forward to the 1double1 limited edition golden bow coming out soon ;D
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What other sports do you like/play? JamieJ 13 500 11-27-2018, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Berlin180
  Trophies from other sports/activities! ryankelly1998 17 2,851 06-07-2014, 02:22 AM
Last Post: Cat