Green Darts
I’m looking at buying a set of green Darts. I think I have my selection down to harrows quantum or snake bite mamba gen 1 or 2 or Winmau crisis. But I wanna make sure I’m not forgetting any.  I want tungsten so sure grips are out.  Bottelsen coatings chip on the models I like.  R9 are not what I want.
If there is any I forgot please help me out.  Also has anyone used the mamba’s. Opinion is all I’m asking for.
MVG series by XQMax have some green. I have some on order, but going to remove the paint!
Started playing again in November 2017 after a 30 year hiatus.

Match darts - XQMax MVG Gen II  23g, XQMax MVG GenII 20g Soft by Custom Darts

Bottlesen GT's 24g, Bottlesen GT’s 24g 1980 model, Bottlesen 20g GT Soft, Harrows Pulse 24g, 

Blade 5 DC, Nexus 

180's: Yes

After seeing some reviews I think I’m might just buy the harrows. I’m not into paint. The mambas just don’t seem to look good on camera. I held the harrows but I can’t remember why I didn’t buy them
there is also the winmau crisis darts. one of my favorite sets is the MVG Mighty Gen though. i really liked the Mambas too
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
2019 180s: 90
The Harrows Quantum are some of my favorites.

Adding to the green list are Harrows Veridian, Showtime Nitro and Mustang, Winmau Ton Machines, and XQMax Monsoons. But that's all paint. Red Dragon Razor Edge ZX-2 looks like a good green coating. My wife has the purple ones and they look sharp.
You could try the diy method,all you need is a quality permanent chisel tip marker in the colour of your choice,a standard electric drill and some medium grit paper......give the darts a few coats and its a good finish that lasts well.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
MVG green demolisher is a nice dart, a little thicker barrel but flies nicely
Showtime Mustang "Sally" speaks green. Getagrip speaks review as well. And, nicely done as usual.
(06-30-2018, 05:20 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Showtime Mustang "Sally" speaks green. Getagrip speaks review as well. And, nicely done  as usual.

Also "Nitro's " from Showtime
these are green
[Image: 0054722238302.jpg]
(06-18-2019, 03:16 AM)ninjastar Wrote: these are green

Those are interesting ! Never seen that grip before!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Robbie Green darts - possibly mc1958 10 352 10-10-2019, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Humdinger
  Darts Clearance in green mc1958 25 1,276 11-21-2018, 12:16 AM
Last Post: 5or1
  New release: Green Room Foxxy vanJupp 3 756 03-22-2018, 02:03 PM
Last Post: Ryk
  Green Demolishers ChrisTheFish 6 1,187 07-22-2016, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Danger Mouse