Winmau and Scott waites...
... Sign for another 3 years. Hope He gets some new darts. http://www.winmau.com/news/3170/WINMAU_A...REE_YEARS/

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk
[Image: ulaodpa5218.png]
Board: Winmau Blade 5 DC
Darts : Cosmo Cyclone Mickey Mansell 23.9 g 
(04-09-2018, 03:26 PM)Shima Wrote: ... Sign for another 3 years. Hope He gets some new darts. http://www.winmau.com/news/3170/WINMAU_A...REE_YEARS/

From the link..

He will also retain his role as a contributor to the development of new equipment, including his own range of 23 and 25 gram steel tip darts and 20 gram steel/soft tip convertible darts.

Can't say though from the context whether he is having his own new equipment.
I've just remember one interview with Scotty which wasn't too good in terms of his contríbution to the developement of superb darts :-) He was asked about different kinds of darts and what the best darts should be looking like and his answer was something like "Nah, it doesn't matter too much on the darts. Gimme 20 sets of random darts and with 17 of them I'll play great darts...". Lucky him :-)
Got to love that kind of honesty.
Or is he keeping it a secret that orange paint on a set of darts adds a couple of points to your average?
Ryk is currently using:-
 鈴木 未来  Jadeite 24g
::  Alamo White Short :: - Harrows 75μm Angelite Fights  :: Winmau Blade 6 ::
(04-09-2018, 05:43 PM)Ryk Wrote: Got to love that kind of honesty.
Or is he keeping it a secret that orange paint on a set of darts adds a couple of points to your average?

I like orange! But I found Scotty's darts to be too slippy. Sold them to another guy who was using worn down knurled darts and he loves them. To each his own.
(04-10-2018, 07:56 AM)bkbum Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 05:43 PM)Ryk Wrote: Got to love that kind of honesty.

I like orange! But I found Scotty's darts to be too slippy. Sold them to another guy who was using worn down knurled darts and he loves them. To each his own.
That's why i didnt get the coated one's got my set from ryk I really like them but your right they are not too grippy.

[Image: ulaodpa5218.png]
Board: Winmau Blade 5 DC
Darts : Cosmo Cyclone Mickey Mansell 23.9 g 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scott Waites Reflects On Life After Winning Second World Title hamo 8 3,072 03-09-2016, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Banz
  Scott Waites to appear on The Late Show in America hamo 26 3,995 02-24-2016, 03:54 PM
Last Post: mrbaker
  BDO darts champion Scott Waites dropped by pub team hamo 3 1,020 01-14-2016, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Gada