Snatching your darts is bad -bad-bad
Snatching is the worst thing you can do IMO
(06-26-2019, 05:03 PM)*Saber* Wrote: Snatching is the worst thing you can do IMO

LOL STILL BUMPING THIS .

A Snatch yields results sometimes. . . .i wouldn’t recommend a snatch style , but sometimes when you’re hitting targets And you just snatch a little on last dart, it doesn’t feel all to bad...
im struggling with my accuracy, out the window the last month.....my first month playing darts I was hitting 100-120-140s no problem, i had no Strategy or skill
8 months later im back and forth betweem 3-4 sets regularly. never grouping. random2xt20s and random t20 + 2 skewed darts..
it could be stress. and lack of concentration but majority of decline in results is not committing and no structured,pracrice n grouping.

A lot of my darts just are not natural to me, but dropping $100 on them, I give them too long to force myself to adapt . this is my killer.

also i have put on 30lbs innmuscle onn upper body and arms in 2-3months. so it's really effecting my natural throw from winter when i didnt have ,buldgingnawkward biceps, it completely alters my throw, I’m drawing back and my elbow sways my forearm.

It’s impossible to play darts if I’m continuosly gaining and losing muscle tone and mass, 3 weeks on 1 week off .

Looking at gerwyn price, he has no issue with a bit of muscle mass!!!

grrrrrr
Snatching is never good, quit changing darts all the time, pick a set and work with those, your all over the place you went on like Mission was the best thing since sliced bread, then it was the Shots set are the sliced bread,then the next day it was Showtime Fusion so awesome yada yada yada, then your on FB going on about the Shots, pick one and play with it, put as much effort into the game as you do going on about the next great dart, quit worrying about everything else
(08-22-2019, 03:12 AM)LCrusher17 Wrote: Snatching is never good, quit changing darts all the time, pick a set and work with those, your all over the place you went on like Mission was the best thing since sliced bread, then it was the Shots set are the sliced bread,then the next day it was Showtime Fusion so awesome yada yada yada, then your on FB going on about the Shots, pick one and play with it, put as much effort into the game as you do going on about the next great dart, quit worrying about everything else

I have put a majority of my darts aside....

I had my fun Now , tried longer points and a few different styles and got excited a whole bunch.

I’d just bought the Shots and was unhappy with them right away.  And bought a used set of darts a few days later for a Good price and was HAPPY with them.
I don’t know Anyone else to express the emotions i get from darts too, so I share openly online on open public forums and ask for advice and perspectives. 
I appreciate yours.

I do have fun trying different darts and messing around with my throw and stance , seeing what works best . Not very productive at the moment so I will have To concentrate on sticking to a favourite . ANd have fun , other than trying expensive new equipment
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God
Lol, no snatching tonight, but sadly this is my most successfull toss in the last few weeks.

Everything is off . Been burnt out frommworking in heat every day . Don’t even remember how to throw after stopping throwing for a day or two....lol I know it’s bad when I’m happy with three grouped darts lol

[Image: L8g5iM0.jpg]
(08-23-2019, 01:34 AM)CalixNL Wrote: I do have fun trying different darts and messing around with my throw and stance , seeing what works best . Not very productive at the moment so I will have To concentrate on sticking to a favourite . ANd have fun , other than trying expensive new equipment

I've stopped buying darts about 4 times in the last two weeks but eEbay and Darts Corner are too addictive.

I've decided that I'm not buying expensive darts. I'm just renting them as a trial and selling them later so that poor people can get a bargain.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stop Snatching & Throw Smooth. HOW?? Snooks 7 1,597 04-13-2018, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Chipdiddytim
  Snatching is bad ! Open that hand please! *Saber* 59 15,947 03-02-2018, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Jefferz
  Snatching? Frisco 13 4,252 04-10-2015, 08:42 PM
Last Post: The G