Snatching your darts is bad -bad-bad
bump for all u snatchers out there.
Sometimes, when working on following through, it feels like I hyperextend my arm.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- If it don't fit, force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
- If it ain't broke, you might still be able to fix it.

"Maintain a solid 60.  What you do with your other two darts is up to you" -Unknown

My match darts:  24gm Unicorn Phase 2 Purist, short nylon stems, standard Robson Plus flights.
Seems soo simple but following through is a Major thing lots of darter don't do and if u don't follow through a player who does has my bet money on him. I watched match after match in league and the player who followed through won 90% of the time really! I mean watch the pro's and almost all follow through.
One of the guys who plays in a money league I play in has almost no follow-through. He throws with just wrist action. He's also the guy who will throw his darts on the floor and stomp them when they don't do what he wants them to do. lol
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Maintain a solid 60.  What you do with your other two darts is up to you" -Unknown

My match darts:  24gm Unicorn Phase 2 Purist, short nylon stems, standard Robson Plus flights.
good one Jay- and he refuses to change?
(06-27-2014, 06:39 PM)JayPro Wrote: One of the guys who plays in a money league I play in has almost no follow-through. He throws with just wrist action. He's also the guy who will throw his darts on the floor and stomp them when they don't do what he wants them to do. lol

LOL has he got flat darts now?
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
I've never said anything to him, maybe because I had to play against him. If he was a teammate, I might have said something. I generally let people play their own game.

Once again IMO snatching your darts not following through is the single most bad habit a player can have. I tell new players over and over to extend that arm. I even have my snatch moments but know it immediately when I do it. I think even the pro's have a snatch moment here and there.
This thread inspired me to work on my throw and follow through. I am reaping the benefits now Big Grin +1 larry
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Big Grin
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

Thanks I need a few rep points lol.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stop Snatching & Throw Smooth. HOW?? Snooks 7 1,607 04-13-2018, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Chipdiddytim
  Snatching is bad ! Open that hand please! *Saber* 59 15,967 03-02-2018, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Jefferz
  Snatching? Frisco 13 4,253 04-10-2015, 08:42 PM
Last Post: The G