First 180.
After 3 months. 
After 2 months I did my firt three triple ones though Big Grin

(09-20-2019, 12:53 PM)nietzcko Wrote: After 3 months. 
After 2 months I did my firt three triple ones thoughBig Grin

lol - good grouping.  Wink

There's a fix for those sideways pictures as well. Read about it in #12 of the Forum Guides.  Guide references iPads, but should help with most devices.

cheers
Hit my first ever 180 in my garage 3 weeks after hanging up a board.
[Image: mhXaDq2.png?1]
(09-20-2019, 01:06 PM)nixer55 Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 12:53 PM)nietzcko Wrote: After 3 months. 
After 2 months I did my firt three triple ones thoughBig Grin

lol - good grouping.  Wink

There's a fix for those sideways pictures as well. Read about it in #12 of the Forum Guides.  Guide references iPads, but should help with most devices.

cheers

Thanks I fixed it.
I put board to my mancave wall over a year ago, but first I just randomly threw every now and then. Now I have been training more seriously for about 3 months and just threw my first 180. Before that many times first 2 darts to triple and third one usually not anywhere near, maybe from now on a bit more relaxed with third one also Big Grin
I can't really remember how long it took for my first 180, probably around the 6 months mark. After that I was hitting them about once a week or so but that would be around 15 years ago I'm currently hitting between 5 and 10 a day so stopped counting. I've only hit 3 bulls twice that's a much more frustrating shot. And I've still not hit 2x180 in a row I'd love the chance of a practice 9 darter.
JD  Cool Moddarts
Darts: unicorn T95 23g 

You guys are all awesome. Keep up the great darts!
(04-04-2018, 10:09 PM)eggcecutioner Wrote: How long did it take you to hit your first 180?

5 yrs ago in my first season playing the game...literally my last 3 darts of the season and I hit one. Hit one more in second year. In practice I had hit dozens but so few in match play. The past three yrs I am over 30 per year but all in practice and not a single one in match play. It's a curse. Bang off a lot of 140's but it's that third dart that doesn't want to go home. Frustrating game. lol