First 180.
Just got it! About one month after I got my own board and two months after my first set of darts. It was my third chance at the ton 80. I have had a T20-T20-20 and a T20-T20-1 over that period. Glad I couldn’t tell if the second dart was in or not until all darts were thrown.
GAME ON SINCE JAN 2020
[Image: J2cN4ka.png]
Maximums: 5 Highest checkout: 132 [SB-T19-Bull] Best leg: 21 darts (twice)
Darts: Harrows Black I.C.E. 22g / Winmau Steve Beaton Phase 1 22g / DPC Optimum 22g / Target Nathan Aspinall 22g 
(03-02-2020, 11:31 PM)southpaw_8585 Wrote: Just got it! About one month after I got my own board and two months after my first set of darts. It was my third chance at the ton 80. I have had a T20-T20-20 and a T20-T20-1 over that period. Glad I couldn’t tell if the second dart was in or not until all darts were thrown.

Congratulations, breaking my own 180 virginity a week, I feel your joy Cool
Winmau Adrenalin's 23g
Intermediate Pro Grip
Winmau Prism 100 std flights
I think I was about a year or so in and I was playing with a buddy and he say's to me "You just hit a 180!" I didn't even realize it. He snapped a quick picture.

Too bad I deleted it.

Jeff
About 3.5 months since getting my own board.
The second one came yesterday ;-)
I don't quite remember exactly. Around the 3 month mark at a guess, but I played 8 hours a day nearly every day due to being off school with a broken leg at the time. I do remember bottling it plenty of times though to the point I thought it's impossible to get 3 in there. 

I tended to track my darts per leg more than how many 180s I had. How many 25 dart legs did I have? Then how many 20 dart legs as I got better. To the point I was counting how many 9 darters I'd had, then I stupidly gave the game up. What an idiot.
I was 17 when I hit my first 180 in a league match in the uk my first practice 180 I was 16 the most 180 in a league season 12 most in a practice session was 16 in 5 hours ,now I cant throw a fit lol just brought now equipment not played for 25 years now will be interesting to see how I do now the board seems bigger on the doubles and trebles then the old boards
I hit one from 6ft when I was a kid. It was around 3am and I just had a quick throw before going to the bathroom. I started playing again when I was about 21 and hit my first from the correct distance about two months into playing once a week. Then when I moved and was able to put a board up at home they just went in naturally. I stopped counting them at around 285. I won't ever forget that feeling of my first one though. I woke my mother up to tell her... she wasn't impressed. My first one from the correct distance was in a pub when everyone else was at the bar, so everyone missed it. I miss that feeling of getting excited by them. Don't get me wrong, there's obviously still a nice buzz when you hit one but it's not the same now. I do love seeing others post their first ones and seeing how excited they are.
180s - 500+
Best Leg - 13 Darts
Darts - Red Dragon Rebel - 23g
Board - One80 G3+