Vintage Datadart/Harrows Bristow
I managed to buy 11 sets of vintage darts as a lot. (Walton/West/Eccles/Scholten/Hankey/Bristow) They have never been thrown.
Over the moon with them!
I might sell some double sets in the near future.

Nice! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Great find! Let me know if you plan on selling some Wink
Nice stuff Smile
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
The Hankey's should bring some interest. The Eccles' much less so.
Don't think you'll be selling the Bristows after tonight.
[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(04-05-2018, 10:54 PM)sjmattitude1982 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
So sad. 60 years old. What a shame! RIP
(04-04-2018, 04:18 PM)Tom Verheyen Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harrows Eric Bristow Powerpoint Darts Getagrip 16 7,059 05-08-2019, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Berlin180
  Bristow brass by harrows Firenze 8 2,833 07-25-2013, 02:05 PM
Last Post: skyblueadam