Vintage Datadart/Harrows Bristow
I managed to buy 11 sets of vintage darts as a lot. (Walton/West/Eccles/Scholten/Hankey/Bristow) They have never been thrown.
Over the moon with them!
I might sell some double sets in the near future.

Nice! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Great find! Let me know if you plan on selling some Wink
Nice stuff Smile
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
The Hankey's should bring some interest. The Eccles' much less so.
Don't think you'll be selling the Bristows after tonight.
(04-05-2018, 10:54 PM)sjmattitude1982 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
So sad. 60 years old. What a shame! RIP
(04-04-2018, 04:18 PM)Tom Verheyen Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Fantastic, well done buddy
Wow, you bought a whole dart collection in one go!
p[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(07-11-2018, 06:40 AM)philliesricky Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Found them in an online auction in Holland. Hankeys have to stay. Walton/West/Eccles doubles can go...
Nice

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harrows Eric Bristow Powerpoint Darts Getagrip 16 7,350 05-08-2019, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Berlin180
  Bristow brass by harrows Firenze 8 2,862 07-25-2013, 02:05 PM
Last Post: skyblueadam