The Terminator
I play 501 league in the winter months, and in the summer I play a DIDO 301 league.
This one came from a routine that I use to get ready for 301dido, I start with shooting at my chosen starting double which is usually D16, once I have hit D16 then with remaining darts in my hand I score as many points as possible aiming obviously at T20. Each visit is started with the double in. If all 3 darts are missed at my double I score 0 points, D16 T20 S20 I score 112 ect ect. I count how many darts I use to score 1001 or more. Great pratice for dido games.

So now I've come up with the TERMINATOR , this is to pratce power scoring and finsing with limited darts in hand. 
 You throw for T20 , if you hit then 2nd and 3rd dart is thrown for D1, if you hit D1 with 2nd dart then 3rd is at D2. If your 1st dart is at S20 then your 2nd dart needs to be at S20 or T20 to get a dart at a double because you need to score 40 points or more each visit to use your remaing darts at a double.

So in short...
   It's round the clock doubles but to throw at a double you must score 40 or more points with 1 or 2 darts.
  You count every dart used until you finish on bull or 25.
So why the Terminator ... Well if you mess up your first 2 darts and there under 40 points you can wipe them away by hitting 25 or bull. So that turn didn't count. You just terminated your current visit.
  How many darts will it take you to accomplish 21 doubles? 

Grest for T20 shooting and single dart pressure.
Sounds like a good one for pressure Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
This routine has so many great things about it. It gets you on T20 first dart , gets you straight shooting and puts pressure on your doubles and of course hitting bull with 1 dart in hand. The amount of 100 ,96,92 84 ect checkouts you hit are so confidence boosting it's unreal.. A shorter version is to only checkout D20 D10 D16 d8 d18 d12.
Yeah should be useful Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
This sounds interesting!! I'll have to remember this the next time I practice
Match darts: Colonial Customs with Fit Titanium #5, Rocket Air Flights
Instagram: n_scaccia