+1
Can someone explain to me what +1 means? I have seen this in a few post but don't know the meaning behind it.
Thanks
Plus one/+1 is when someone refers to a rating for a post or thread. There's a wee box in a post bottom left that has the "Thumbs Up Rate" icon. One can tag that and leave a comment and rating on that members post/thread.
(03-29-2018, 01:41 AM)Great White North Wrote: Plus one/+1 is when someone refers to a rating for a post or thread.  There's a wee box in a post bottom left that has the "Thumbs Up Rate" icon.  One can tag that and leave a comment and rating on that members post/thread.

Thanks for the quick reply and explanation!
(03-29-2018, 01:45 AM)Miket Wrote: Thanks for the quick reply and explanation!

No worries, even gave you a +1 for asking about plus ones. Wink
(03-29-2018, 01:48 AM)Great White North Wrote:
(03-29-2018, 01:45 AM)Miket Wrote: Thanks for the quick reply and explanation!

No worries, even gave you a +1 for asking about plus ones. Wink

Oohh, now I get it. Big Grin Thanks
Never mind the +1 .. keep a eye on your warning level .. lol
(03-29-2018, 03:24 AM)Cooper84 Wrote: Never mind the +1 .. keep a eye on your  warning level .. lol

LOL
[Image: 2e2gdae.jpg]
Hey I'm glad you spoke up about this. When I first joined and people kept mentioning +1 I just sat on my hands not knowing what the heck they were referring to. Good for you
Hey nutzs,

I thought I bring this up again.
Just learned the function thanks to ChrisTheFish.
I believed it’s just enough to mention a „+1“ somewhere in the post - but there’s no magic hand behind the scenes. It’ remains my sole responsibility to find and push the rate button.

And always helpful to visit the forum guide regularly ;-)