My Fellow Canadians
Your Welcome John, it's good to have a Canadian retailer that isn't fleecing us on prices & that we can order from get stuff in a few days
Well I'm a dart player and it made me sick to see the prices when I walked into Sanders one day. Decided then and there that I could make a fair profit and give people great value.
I hate being fleeced as does everyone.

My only issue is stock really. Have been doing pre sales and every order gets bigger. Another few months should have me sitting with a full inventory which will reduce that waiting. RD has a minimum order value so it's been a bit of an uphill struggle to balance it out but getting there.

I'm very happy that folks are seeing a positive.

My #1's - Red Dragon Razor Edge RX1  Big Grin
My Backups - Red Dragon Freestyles  Smile
Just cause they're puuurdy - Red Dragon Delta 1's  Tongue

Oh, can't forget ..... oh damn, too many to list Tongue

(04-23-2018, 07:20 PM)John Marks Wrote: Hi Folks,

I'm excited that people are talking about Triple 20 Darts, since I own it Smile

Yes it is a work in progress, but working towards improvements every day. Will be more happening over the next few days that will hopefully make the site load faster.

I have a rather large order of RD coming in this week with plenty of new models that aren't on the site currently.

Just as a teaser (but still up in the air atm) I am working on bringing Lstyle and Monster in as well.

I just want to thank everyone for the encouragement and positive vibes.

Welcome to Darts Nutz John. Thanks for joining. Enjoy the forum.  Smile
[Image: ARJSu2G.jpg]
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
John, very pleased to see you on the forum - even more pleased to see a new presence on the Canadian reseller scene.  Keep up the good work...
(04-24-2018, 12:38 AM)nixer55 Wrote: John, very pleased to see you on the forum - even more pleased to see a new presence on the Canadian reseller scene.  Keep up the good work...

Thanks very much Smile

(04-23-2018, 07:44 PM)John Marks Wrote: Well I'm a dart player and it made me sick to see the prices when I walked into Sanders one day. Decided then and there that I could make a fair profit and give people great value.

My only issue is stock really. Have been doing pre sales and every order gets bigger. Another few months should have me sitting with a full inventory which will reduce that waiting. RD has a minimum order value so it's been a bit of an uphill struggle to balance it out but getting there.

Amazing idea and I'm SO impressed that you're making a good go of it. 

I love the new website and it's nice to see that there is a plan for inventory issues!  As I'm set with my darts I I keep checking back to see if anything I use is in stock and then I'm definitely planning on making a purchase.  It is hard to lay off the RD gear though, and I keep wondering how to justify a Gladiator board.... Blush

Keep up the good work, very nicely done.
(04-24-2018, 01:22 AM)wongerchi Wrote:
(04-23-2018, 07:44 PM)John Marks Wrote: Well I'm a dart player and it made me sick to see the prices when I walked into Sanders one day. Decided then and there that I could make a fair profit and give people great value.

Amazing idea and I'm SO impressed that you're making a good go of it. 

I love the new website and it's nice to see that there is a plan for inventory issues!  As I'm set with my darts I I keep checking back to see if anything I use is in stock and then I'm definitely planning on making a purchase.  It is hard to lay off the RD gear though, and I keep wondering how to justify a Gladiator board.... Blush

Keep up the good work, very nicely done.

Lets see if this helps.... It is simply the best board I've ever thrown on. It's so quiet you almost miss the "thud"

I would not recommend it if I wasn't completely enthused with the one I have.

+1 Given ( Reputation) For your new store ,great communication and service.

Match Darts=Unicorn John Part ® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

(04-24-2018, 02:46 AM)John Marks Wrote: Lets see if this helps.... It is simply the best board I've ever thrown on. It's so quiet you almost miss the "thud"

I would not recommend it if I wasn't completely enthused with the one I have.

You are not helping...

I just put up my 2nd Shot! Bandit but I have a feeling that the Glad 3 will be next up.  Actually that may be all the incentive I need to practise more - increase board wear - buy new board!  Tongue
@Wongerchi, suspected John's reply might have that result  Tongue  Regardless, it's a wonderful dilemma...