My Fellow Canadians
I just signed up you get a 10% discount on your first order
(03-28-2018, 05:47 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: I just signed up you get a 10% discount on your first order

Yep, received the same.  Good one on them offering up a 10% discount at kick off. :thumbup:
(03-28-2018, 05:18 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Text from my friend, 2 sets around $11 shipping they told him

Is this regular Canada Post shipping or will there be tracking involved?  At $11 tracking is not outside the realm of possibility...  Prices look damn good, yeah they say they'll beat any retail price which is not hard given British Darts is involved in Canada-wide distribution.

Agreed with the One80 and the RD stuff, that is amazing.  The Gladiator 2 board would be a great thing to try out.  Target stems (which is what I am looking at in case of emergencies) are actually bang in the middle between my local B&M store and DC.

Thanks for the heads-up on signing up, I will do the same!  And much appreciated Crusher for the info, +1. :thumbup:
I'm not sure if it's tracked or not, even if it's regular like i said before i dont think it's that bad compared to RD's shipping, as there site gets updated more i'm hoping they post there shipping prices & more details
Shipping by Canada Post expidited parcel . 5-7 days . $11.75 for me .

Match Darts=Unicorn John Part ® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

That there shipping quote ?? if so how the hell does it take 5-7 days for delivery in ontario ??
That’s a generic ETA quoted from CP to cover their ( CP’s) posterior. Get it in 3 days
and they are heroes. LOL

Match Darts=Unicorn John Part ® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

(03-28-2018, 08:32 PM)The G Wrote: That’s a generic ETA quoted from CP to cover their ( CP’s) posterior. Get it in 3 days
and they are heroes. LOL

Oh ok lol, was gonna say 5-7 days eff that
Looks like a good option. I buy pretty much all my shafts and some flights from Ebay.ca. This guy is top notch

http://stores.ebay.ca/Mikes-Darts-And-Accessories

Everything I've ordered from him shipped same day or next at latest. Nothing has been more that 5 days. He is in Hamilton, Ontario. Highly recommendSmile
Target Raymond Van Barneveld 9Zero 26gr
Unicorn Raymond Van Barneveld Phase 2 25gr
Unicorn Raymond Van Barneveld Phase 5a 24gr Natural
Unicorn Phase 3 24gr
Unicorn Keegan Brown 22g

Winmau Blade 5

Subscribing to this thread. I seen it somewhere this week, I think it was facebook. We need a decent distributor on this side of the pond.