My Fellow Canadians
That there shipping quote ?? if so how the hell does it take 5-7 days for delivery in ontario ??
That’s a generic ETA quoted from CP to cover their ( CP’s) posterior. Get it in 3 days
and they are heroes. LOL

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

(03-28-2018, 08:32 PM)The G Wrote: That’s a generic ETA quoted from CP to cover their ( CP’s) posterior. Get it in 3 days
and they are heroes. LOL

Oh ok lol, was gonna say 5-7 days eff that
Looks like a good option. I buy pretty much all my shafts and some flights from Ebay.ca. This guy is top notch

http://stores.ebay.ca/Mikes-Darts-And-Accessories

Everything I've ordered from him shipped same day or next at latest. Nothing has been more that 5 days. He is in Hamilton, Ontario. Highly recommendSmile
Target Raymond Van Barneveld 9Zero 26gr
Unicorn Raymond Van Barneveld Phase 2 25gr
Unicorn Raymond Van Barneveld Phase 5a 24gr Natural
Unicorn Phase 3 24gr
Unicorn Keegan Brown 22g

Winmau Blade 5

Subscribing to this thread. I seen it somewhere this week, I think it was facebook. We need a decent distributor on this side of the pond.
Ok a small update, talked my friend into ordering a set lol, seems the price has the tax included & he paid 2 dollars extra for there fastest shipping so was around $14, tho it's a long weekend i will let everyone know how it went when i have more info RD Carnage $84 delivered
That would be a good price. I just tried an order and it would be $95.16 and probably two to three weeks to get here.
(03-30-2018, 04:01 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Ok a small update, talked my friend into ordering a set lol, seems the price has the tax included & he paid 2 dollars extra for there fastest shipping so was around $14, tho it's a long weekend i will let everyone know how it went when i have more info RD Carnage $84 delivered

With tax in that is an amazing deal for those of us who live in ON.

This is not a good idea for my wallet as off-season may begin as early as 2 weeks time for me.... Rolleyes
(03-30-2018, 06:44 PM)wongerchi Wrote: With tax in that is an amazing deal for those of us who live in ON.

This is not a good idea for my wallet as off-season may begin as early as 2 weeks time for me.... Rolleyes

Play well in the playoffs and stretch it out a week or two. Big Grin
(03-30-2018, 06:44 PM)wongerchi Wrote:
(03-30-2018, 04:01 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Ok a small update, talked my friend into ordering a set lol, seems the price has the tax included & he paid 2 dollars extra for there fastest shipping so was around $14, tho it's a long weekend i will let everyone know how it went when i have more info RD Carnage $84 delivered

With tax in that is an amazing deal for those of us who live in ON.

Should be a good deal for any Canucks interested in RD or One80 stuff the prices are great for here, hopefully the website gets updated more with more products available
Got this today . Sounds like they working towards improvement .... Good on them .
A new venture just starting up and working to get things right .
=======================================================/

So after much thought and careful consideration I have decided that Triple 20 Darts is changing service providers for the site.

Due to limitations in the existing platform the site is built upon, it just is not feasible to keep it as it is.

That being said, I have rebuilt the site on a new platform that I am hoping will make the site better for you. If all goes as planned, shipping options will be more versatile as well as other improvements in the site all around.

So I just wanted to give you a heads up, if the site is down at some point over the next couple days, it is just me getting the new version live.

Once I switch the domain to the new site, there may be a little while that the site is offline while the DNS changes and updates.

Once you do visit, it will look very much the same with SOME subtle differences, but for you, the customer, I anticipate improvement in how you percieve the site in general.

So there you have it, just a little warning of better things to come.

As always, thanks for reading and I hope you are well.”

Happy Darting
Triple 20 Darts.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

Yep they sent out an email if you joined up
Some of the best started just this way.  Keeping an eye on this one,  like their style  Smile
Hopefully my friend gets his darts this week, they told him there gonna be sent out as soon as possible
Hi Folks,

I'm excited that people are talking about Triple 20 Darts, since I own it Smile

Yes it is a work in progress, but working towards improvements every day. Will be more happening over the next few days that will hopefully make the site load faster.

I have a rather large order of RD coming in this week with plenty of new models that aren't on the site currently.

Just as a teaser (but still up in the air atm) I am working on bringing Lstyle and Monster in as well.

I just want to thank everyone for the encouragement and positive vibes.

My #1's - Red Dragon Razor Edge RX1  Big Grin
My Backups - Red Dragon Freestyles  Smile
Just cause they're puuurdy - Red Dragon Delta 1's  Tongue

Oh, can't forget ..... oh damn, too many to list Tongue