Any faults in my throw? (also 150 checkout fail lol)
Video 
been playing darts on and off for the past 2 years. Been practicing every day for a month or so now. Just wondering if there is anything apparently wrong with my throw that could help improve my game, Was recording myself so i could see my throw (501 game) and was left 150. hit 2 bulls then bounce out on the outer bull. Never hit 3 bulls for a 150, so annoyed haha. thanks! ( i did post a video a couple weeks back with a completely different throw, this is the throw i used since i started, that one in the other video was a stupid throw i thought would work haha)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJZSXtNW...e=youtu.be

(03-13-2018, 04:08 AM)Liam Twigg Wrote: been playing darts on and off for the past 2 years. Been practicing every day for a month or so now. Just wondering if there is anything apparently wrong with my throw that could help improve my game, Was recording myself so i could see my throw (501 game) and was left 150. hit 2 bulls then bounce out on the outer bull. Never hit 3 bulls for a 150, so annoyed haha. thanks! ( i did post a video a couple weeks back with a completely different throw, this is the throw i used since i started, that one in the other video was a stupid throw i thought would work haha)

Edit: remove video

Throw looks fine to me, wish mine was that fluid.  But I see 75 scored not 100  Tongue
(03-13-2018, 04:22 AM)nixer55 Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 04:08 AM)Liam Twigg Wrote: been playing darts on and off for the past 2 years. Been practicing every day for a month or so now. Just wondering if there is anything apparently wrong with my throw that could help improve my game, Was recording myself so i could see my throw (501 game) and was left 150. hit 2 bulls then bounce out on the outer bull. Never hit 3 bulls for a 150, so annoyed haha. thanks! ( i did post a video a couple weeks back with a completely different throw, this is the throw i used since i started, that one in the other video was a stupid throw i thought would work haha)

Edit: remove video

Throw looks fine to me, wish mine was that fluid.  But I see 75 scored not 100  Tongue

hahaha, thanks. guess you will just have to take my word for it Tongue
(03-13-2018, 04:08 AM)Liam Twigg Wrote: been playing darts on and off for the past 2 years. Been practicing every day for a month or so now. Just wondering if there is anything apparently wrong with my throw that could help improve my game, Was recording myself so i could see my throw (501 game) and was left 150. hit 2 bulls then bounce out on the outer bull. Never hit 3 bulls for a 150, so annoyed haha. thanks! ( i did post a video a couple weeks back with a completely different throw, this is the throw i used since i started, that one in the other video was a stupid throw i thought would work haha)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJZSXtNW...e=youtu.be

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJZSXtNW...e=youtu.be]

Looks very good to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice and relaxed. Keep it going....

[Image: 40044213562_88cce74fd0_b.jpg]

Target 9Five Generation 3s Cool  23.g (weighted 22s) 32mm points.  How can I miss with them arrows?  Undecided   

Throw looks fine i wouldn't mess with it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  nightcrawler variations checkout table nightcrawler 86 4,335 09-04-2019, 08:32 AM
Last Post: nightcrawler
  checkout table 1double1 18 2,652 08-17-2019, 08:39 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Darts Checkout Assistant HeBeGB 4 792 03-16-2018, 07:01 PM
Last Post: SparkVendetta