Darts gear 4u
Has anyone dealt with these.ordered some g Anderson phase 3 over a week ago got a receipt.since then heard nothing rang the store twice 1st time told me be with me by the end of the week they weren't .rang again said that it was Royal Mail as the owner remembers sending them gave me a tracking number the fun starts here they have no record which is worrying as meant to have sent last week I've opened a PayPal case
It sounds like your order may have got missed until the second phone call when they realised and then just sent them without admitting the delay. If this is the case and they only just got sent then the Royal Mail may not have a record of the tracking number for a day or two - happened with something I bought my daughter last week, got the tracking number on Saturday but wasn't on the Royal Mail system until Monday afternoon - so it may be worth checking the number again later today. Whichever way can you please keep us updated on this one.
(03-12-2018, 07:17 AM)mc1958 Wrote: It sounds like your order may have got missed until the second phone call when they realised and then just sent them without admitting the delay.  If this is the case and they only just got sent then the Royal Mail may not have a record of the tracking number for a day or two - happened with something I bought my daughter last week, got the tracking number on Saturday but wasn't on the Royal Mail system until Monday afternoon - so it may be worth checking the number again later today.  Whichever way can you please keep us updated on this one.

Ok will do.bothers me they claim they sent it wenesday
Right tried to deliver today missed at work so will pick up.am happy they sent but they never contacted me or answered any emails.i must add the shop in wenesbury looks nice
As you say bad about the lack of communication, but good news the darts are almost with you
Yes if they sharpen there communication up it looks a great darts shop
Got them now

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deals for Darts & Other Gear vanJupp 269 23,961 4 hours ago
Last Post: Calvinize
  New Darts gear Carpy 13 1,022 09-17-2018, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Carpy
  New Monster gear at DC... Great White North 12 1,267 06-14-2017, 12:05 PM
Last Post: RubennnV