Highest Average Leg Ever
Hit my highest average leg ever today at 88 for me I'm quite impressed and happy with that, and is a good sign that practice is going well.
Congrats! My best is 88,4 that was last year end of summer somewhere. Too long ago to my liking, last week one leg 79,1.
Working on it, but no progress the last months really. I average on around 30 darts per leg.
(03-11-2018, 12:16 AM)Twenty-one Wrote: Congrats! My best is 88,4 that was last year end of summer somewhere. Too long ago to my liking, last week one leg 79,1.
Working on it, but no progress the last months really. I average on around 30 darts per leg.

yea I find my B game is around 40 to 50 and my A can be anywhere from 55 to 65 with the odd 70+
I think that saying what is the minimum darts needed for a leg (like I hit 11 darter) is less confusing than telling what the average was. It's just one leg you asked about.

The highest average you can get in the lost leg is 180. The highest average in the won leg is 167. My 11 darter is 136,6.
Congrats. Now the next step is to get that 88 average to happen again.
100.2 hit this weekend on pro darter. Really boosted my confidence and shows my hard work is paying off
Best leg 501 - 15
Highest C/O - 123

Winmau Blackout 22g
Don't know what my best single leg average is, but had an average of 72 after 30 legs against a team mate in my local last week. And he beat me 16 - 14.
I threw back to back 12 darters in a 501 match many years ago and that works out to 125.52 per throw. I've not come close to that in years since I no longer play as often, or against competition as strong as I once did to push myself.

Now I'm happy as a lark to hit 20 darters.
I had a few 10 darters so 150.3....alas they are few and far between....lol

Best finish 170
Best game 10 darts(4 times)
Best result 2015 Calgary open runner up
2015 Las Vegas Open semi finals in blind draw
2018 main event saskatoon runner up
2019 Alberta Masters games Silver medal
83.5 for me (18 darter) have had one 19 darter a couple of 20 darters in my 3 month career Smile