Corey Cadby Darts
Saw something elsewhere about he was having visa issues - wouldn't surprise me if he tried to buck the system and came over on a standard visitors visa instead of a sports/working visa same as Kyle Anderson did a couple of years ago and the powers that be are making him wait for the proper one in order to teach him a lesson.
I was just looking through a Canadian dart supply site and they have the Cadby darts on for pre order for $160cnd lol. Just insane the prices they charge you over here and that doesn’t include shipping. Not that I would be buying his darts anyway, just not my style of dart.
[Image: DPwTt6q.png]
(04-25-2018, 06:28 PM)Shanesaw Wrote: I was just looking through a Canadian dart supply site and they have the Cadby darts on for pre order for $160cnd lol. Just insane the prices they charge you over here and that doesn’t include shipping. Not that I would be buying his darts anyway, just not my style of dart.

So your buying a few sets ? lol
(04-25-2018, 08:15 AM)Craddyson Wrote: I contacted target and they said around end of May. We shall see

The store I asked said may too