I have Tony Payne Signature Hammerhead darts from 1980s
And one more...I hope this is enough.
Me sorry but been looking for tony paynes for years.
Why do you want to sell them? Buy a dartboard and get practising Smile
Hitting 26 with regularity.
Are these still for sale? My dad used to have a set in the 80's and lost touch with darts, been looking for years to get him his Tony Paynes back and hopefully re-ignite his dart playing.
(11-18-2018, 10:37 PM)Kgarrett12 Wrote: Are these still for sale? My dad used to have a set in the 80's and lost touch with darts, been looking for years to get him his Tony Paynes back and hopefully re-ignite his dart playing.

Selling is restricted to the BSS area, and requires 50 posts and other guidelines.  See no overt offer here, or it would be removed.  So please don't ask folks.  

Thanks all...
(11-18-2018, 10:49 PM)nixer55 Wrote:
(11-18-2018, 10:37 PM)Kgarrett12 Wrote: Are these still for sale? My dad used to have a set in the 80's and lost touch with darts, been looking for years to get him his Tony Paynes back and hopefully re-ignite his dart playing.

Selling is restricted to the BSS area, and requires 50 posts and other guidelines.  See no overt offer here, or it would be removed.  So please don't ask folks.  

Thanks all...

Hey "Nixer55" I am sorry if I broke a rule, I completely understand the reasons behind your reply and want to apologize. In my defense I have been searching for these darts for probably 10 years anyway and randomly will search in the search bar to see if I can get lucky and get excited when I came across this post. In relation to my account being so new, I used to have another account with you guys but seem to have misplaced my password. Still a relatively newer account (BangingTheNeighbor) post wise but again sorry and thanks for clarifying. Will continue to look elsewhere to find these what seem to be harder to find than the holy grail of darts Tongue

Thanks

Kevin
(11-26-2018, 01:51 AM)Kgarrett12 Wrote: Hey "Nixer55" I am sorry if I broke a rule, I completely understand the reasons behind your reply and want to apologize. In my defense I have been searching for these darts for probably 10 years anyway and randomly will search in the search bar to see if I can get lucky and get excited when I came across this post. In relation to my account being so new, I used to have another account with you guys but seem to have misplaced my password. Still a relatively newer account (BangingTheNeighbor) post wise but again sorry and thanks for clarifying. Will continue to look elsewhere to find these what seem to be harder to find than the holy grail of darts Tongue

Thanks

Kevin

No worries, happens...

cheers...
Got Lucky and found my account INFO..

Thanks

Kevin
Haverhill MA:
2012 A Division Champion (Twisted Slammers)
2016 B Division Champion (Crazy Train)
Current: Usual Chaos © Division
[Image: dnbanner.png]
(03-08-2018, 11:13 PM)bill0287 Wrote: I recently unearthed 2 sets of Tony Payne Signature Hammerhead darts from the Bottlesen Dart Company that I bought while in college (1984-1988). Not sure what year I bought them though. 

One set was used and the other set was never taken out of the case. See attached photo. (I hope you can see the pic, I just joined the forum to ask this question)

I really haven't played darts since then so they have been in my closet all this time.

So I am wondering if these are desirable darts and what kind of value would they pull?
Do you still have these Darts? I know him personally and would love to own a set of his darts he had from back in the day
Do you still have the darts? Would be interested in them. Tony is a very close friend of mine

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One80: 2 new signature soft tips vanJupp 5 247 05-06-2019, 01:44 AM
Last Post: blink180
  Target Japan: Limited signature steel tips vanJupp 70 3,013 03-17-2019, 01:51 AM
Last Post: Levonster
  BitofBully: Ryan Joyce Signature Darts vanJupp 4 660 10-14-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Dynasty Berry van Peer signature darts vanJupp 8 539 09-06-2018, 03:13 AM
Last Post: Humdinger
  NEW DPC release: George Killington signature darts vanJupp 5 992 06-11-2018, 05:37 PM
Last Post: The G
  Team Big 5 signature darts coming soon from One80 Darts mc1958 41 6,710 01-30-2018, 04:46 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  The youngest player with a signature dart vanJupp 8 1,046 10-13-2017, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Crusher17
  Harrows Josh Payne darts rich345 12 6,133 01-27-2017, 03:45 PM
Last Post: vanJupp