Who has used our "Tornado Point"?......
I've been using these points since they were first introduced.

Metal finish on Target Paul Lim
Smooth finish on Voks Matrix
Metal finish on Target Rasta's

They fit perfect on all of them although the finish has worn on the Matrix, but it's still a mighty clean looking dart
(02-27-2018, 06:19 PM)Twenty-one Wrote: I am using the long smooth tornado's in Tony 'O 26 gram easygrip darts. I repointed them three weeks ago and am still content with them.
[Image: sqIEcO4.jpg]

They fit well with that model! Nice and smooth looking, glad you are pleased with them! Thank you for sharing! Smile
(02-28-2018, 02:15 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: I've been using these points since they were first introduced.

Metal finish on Target Paul Lim
Smooth finish on Voks Matrix
Metal finish on Target Rasta's

They fit perfect on all of them although the finish has worn on the Matrix, but it's still a mighty clean looking dart

Awesome to hear! Yes, we have been keeping up with your darts  and when we began them Smile   
Thank you for sharing!! Smile
(02-27-2018, 06:10 PM)Rabe1 Wrote: I use the grooved short ones in Shot Tribal Weapon, McCoy Stealth and in a Datadart-Set. Only issue that I have is, that I need the grip a little bit more towards the barrel, like the grooved storms.
For me nice points and they colourmatch best with the silica-coating of the tribal weapons.

Good to know! Thank you for the feedback!
(02-27-2018, 06:56 PM)theblindPew Wrote: Im using the short smooth points in 4 sets at the moment. 2 Unicorns and 2 custom darts. Tried them in a Target set, but the barrel was not drilled deep enough.
Best points on the market IMO, if they fit to the dart Cool

Glad to hear you enjoy them! 4 sets right now, that is great to hear!!! All 4 other makes! Randomly we have come across where the drill depth is not deep enough. That was the thought behind the new "Alternative" Tornado points. Thank you for sharing!! Smile
(02-27-2018, 05:54 PM)hamo Wrote: I was using Short Grooved points in Voks Hamo's and Gary anderson phase 1's.

I liked the points but found the grooved set wore the board very quickly, but thats the same with similar style points. They were also too short for me but these issues are just my personal prefrences..I was using before the alternatives came out and since then I have been toying with the idea of getting the longer smooth ones to try

YOU use the HAMO darts??? Surprise, Surprise!!! Glad you like them!!!  Lol
I bought a few sets when they first came out. I had to file them down and use threadlocker to fit them in these Monster's, but they fitted really well once done. I reckon they're quality - only reason I don't use them in my current set is because the finger-grip is in the wrong place for me, I need it nearer the barrel so since gone back to CD points. They're way better than the Target storms IMO.

[Image: jG85Csa.jpg]
I used the short, smooth points in 22g Winmau Atomized Andy Fordhams. I had to file them down quite a bit for them to be seated properly in the barrel, but they're a fantastic point once installed.
[Image: i6coee.jpg]
Fitted a set of smooth black version to Bulls Virus Darts and they look great.
Not been able to fit them to others I have tried as they have just fallen into the barrels.
Making them very slightly thicker where they go into the barrel would certainly see them in many more of my sets PLEASE as I will not use adhesive on points.
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(02-27-2018, 08:17 PM)shoosh moosh Wrote: I have a set of smooth in my Bomber fixed points. They came standard with the darts. I have no issues with them.
To be perfectly honest, I have no idea what makes a point good or bad. I don't touch the point when i throw so its really about if it stays in the board for me and they all seem to do that equally as well. Of course i have only been playing for about 2 years.

Hi, Yes our Fixed Point darts come standard with the Tornado points in them. Glad you have not had any issues. We really do not expect any issues at all, especially with the strength and/or snapping or breaking Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LONG Voks "Tornado Points"...... VOKSDARTS 7 471 04-02-2018, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Rod Dogg
  LONG Tornado Points are Available!!!! VOKSDARTS 11 388 03-01-2018, 03:42 AM
Last Post: VOKSDARTS
  NEW - Voks "Tornado" Points VOKSDARTS 153 18,858 07-19-2017, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Will Tornado Points Fit New Ted Hankeys hamo 1 266 06-14-2017, 11:36 PM
Last Post: Parvez1971
  Tornado Point Winner... THANK YOU!! VOKSDARTS 17 934 03-06-2017, 10:28 PM
  Smooth & Grooved Tornado Points Available VOKSDARTS 3 619 07-16-2016, 01:06 AM
  Smooth Tornado Points-Release VOKSDARTS 14 2,050 07-15-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Milkysunshine
Wink POLL: Tornado Point Length options VOKSDARTS 5 866 05-26-2016, 09:23 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish