Show us your guitars
Here are mine:
Aria Pro II (1980 Matsumoku) I added Sperzel tuners and Zakk Wylde EMG actives running 18v

Jackson Randy Rhodes RR3

Aria Hollowbody

Yamaha Pacifica

It's nice to see Pacifica. I've got one too. Do you play gigs?
(04-15-2018, 08:13 PM)elevendarter Wrote: It's nice to see Pacifica. I've got one too. Do you play gigs?

I've been playing in a band almost a year. We're supposed to have our first gig the end of June.
[Image: f2d9d062686e268551d529974a600c89.jpg]

This is my current setup: a LTD ST-213 (Strat clone I got for 40% off) and a Fender Bassbreaker 15. I also have a set of Fender Fat 50s pickups that I’ve yet to install.

I’ve got a few more back home, including an Ibanez AEL2012ETKS, which I don’t have any pictures of.
Krystian

Full-Time University Student, Part-Time Dart Player
Playing darts since December 2017
No 180s yet - best throw to date: 160.
Best 501 leg: 30 darts (checkout: 48)

Darts: RvB Phase 1 25g / Winmau Sniper 22g / Darryl Fitton 22g
Board: Unicorn Eclipse Pro
Setup: Unicorn Dartmate
Great Gigging guitar when you don’t want to expose your more expensive axes to open mikes and stage accidents ...  Blush Walden with on board Fishman ...

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

(04-17-2018, 03:57 AM)The G Wrote: Great Gigging guitar when you don’t want to expose your more expensive axes to open mikes and stage accidents ...  Blush Walden with on board Fishman ...

Looks like a nice guitar. Might just have to pick one up for myself. Which model is this that you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Krystian

Full-Time University Student, Part-Time Dart Player
Playing darts since December 2017
No 180s yet - best throw to date: 160.
Best 501 leg: 30 darts (checkout: 48)

Darts: RvB Phase 1 25g / Winmau Sniper 22g / Darryl Fitton 22g
Board: Unicorn Eclipse Pro
Setup: Unicorn Dartmate
My poor man L5 CES ( Godin 5th Avenue Kingpin II CW).
[Image: 9E6486CE-0B06-44AA-8CAC-1555ABA73BCB.jpg]
my fender stratelecaster lol.....
[Image: E5E37456-53F7-40E9-807A-AD3C5AEC4C53.jpg]
I had no idea so many had the guitar bug as well.....

Well.... Here's some of my stuff...

My Fender Standard Strat ... I blocked the tremelo off to make it a hard tail... because I don't like the whammy
[Image: PSaRos2.jpg]

Alvarez... beautiful guitar... got this a decade or so ago... took 3 hours in the store to pick it.
[Image: dyq9N4G.jpg]

Peavey Tele style.... I got this for very cheap... I was going to rip out all the hardware and electronics to upgrade it, but once I plugged it in, I learned that it sounds amazing... so I left it alone.... now I need to find another project guitar.
[Image: MK8rbCM.jpg]

MR TURKEY!!  This is a guitar I care very little about... so it can follow me outside around the fire pit if I feel inclined.
[Image: s4LCcmV.jpg]

This is my little practice corner... You can see my JF-1 semi-hollow and an old Suzuki acoustic hanging in there too...
[Image: DSVaYGP.jpg]

You can see my mini pedal board on the floor there... Nothing special on there... Tone City Sweet Sweet Cream pedal, a looper and a tuner.... and my super sweet Boss Katana amp (greatest amp on earth for the price... no contest), pay no attention to the little Fender amp... it's poop.

[Image: 28700172273_696ce155a8_t.jpg]
good stuff jugger!
and this is my year 2000 fender eric clapton signature strat.
[Image: 41E0A0B0-09B6-4598-A2B2-34514742A4DB.jpg]