Show us your guitars
I know there must be a lot of guitar players here. Show us your gear :-)

Here is mine. It's my Yamaha trio and my VOX AD30VT combo. Guarded by the Duchess Keira. Picture is five years old but it's like I've taken it now. There's just more dust on the combo... I only play at home. I was in the band with mates 25 years ago but never played any gig with them. These days I usually play only the 6 string accoustic. Now and then I use the electric Pacifica and I can't rememeber the last time when I had played the 12 string. The 12 is an electroacoustic guitar with nice sound (warmer than the 6 string) but I bought it just because it was a bargain and I don't play many songs where I would need 12 strings.

[Image: 2wwXuPe.jpg]
And here are my headphones that I use when playing at night :-) There's also a "Power level" button on the Vox which is a really useful feature and I can play at night even without the headphones :-)

TBH, the first time I found out what my Pacifica + Vox is capable of was when my mate came by and played it:-)

[Image: bC82egu.jpg]
Photo 
[Image: u698xRB.jpg]
My 2 are on the right and my sons are on the left.
DARTS-Phase 5 purist/ Power 9fives 26g/ Unicorn RvB 25g
SHAFTS-Target Power shaft gen 1 (intermediate) 
FLIGHTS-The ones' on my signature
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile
Newcastle United Premier League survivors 2018-19 season
[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
my very first electric guitar which i bought in 1992. it’s a 1991 prs ce24. [Image: 5AEDAE38-96CE-48DB-A919-EC4E8161153E.jpg]
in fact i’ve got a few more like a gibson les paul standard, prs custom 24, clapton strat, standard strat plus top, american special telecaster, godin 5th avenue kingpin 2, taylor 414ce and a washbrun ea10.
heres my little collection

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice looking instruments all.  @elevendarter, your gear looks beautifully maintained and displayed.  That's well done...

Couple of mine.  The acoustic is my Seagull Maritime SWS, crafted in Quebec Canada by Godin Guitars.  Lovely instrument - solid wood top and sides with beautiful tone and playing action.

The bass is an Ibanez SR500, with a full 24 fret neck.  Bartolini active pickups make this a wicked stage instrument - light but with a big punch.  Somewhere I have a newspaper clipping of my old Ibanez Roadstar II - with me hanging off it for a promo pic.  Mind, that picture was taken around 1987 or so, so not exactly current  Tongue  
Coincidentally, that's around the time I played my first league darts.  Was - and remain - much better on the guitars  Rolleyes 

(04-13-2018, 01:22 AM)nixer55 Wrote: Nice looking instruments all.  @elevendarter, your gear looks beautifully maintained and displayed.  That's well done...

Couple of mine.  The acoustic is my Seagull Maritime SWS, crafted in Quebec Canada by Godin Guitars.  Lovely instrument - solid wood top and sides with beautiful tone and playing action.

The bass is an Ibanez SR500, with a full 24 fret neck.  Bartolini active pickups make this a wicked stage instrument - light but with a big punch.  Somewhere I have a newspaper clipping of my old Ibanez Roadstar II - with me hanging off it for a promo pic.  Mind, that picture was taken around 1987 or so, so not exactly current  Tongue  
Coincidentally, that's around the time I played my first league darts.  Was - and remain - much better on the guitars  Rolleyes 

Gotta have sum love for the Seagulls. I had a sweet S6 a few years ago that needed a new home when I thinned the herd. Real nice homegrown guitars.
(04-13-2018, 01:22 AM)nixer55 Wrote: Nice looking instruments all.  @elevendarter, your gear looks beautifully maintained and displayed.  That's well done...

i believe godin, seagull and simon & patrick guitars are crafted in the same factory in canada. they are all sweet sounding instruments. just love my godin 5th avenue kingpin 2.!

Match Darts=Unicorn John Part ® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

Very nice looking Martin there Ken!
That's a nice collection here. I thought that me and justin-tutboard are the only guitarists here :-)

Anyone with bass? Or sitar, ukulele, mandoline...banjo?